Rape

The ALDI leaflet has been bad enough always having a white girl with a black bloke advertising their shit. But looking at this one advertising school uniforms, the very first page both the male kids are black and the female kids are white. Children FFS!

I'm stumped. I don't know how or even why normal shops and stores seem to be engaging in social engineering against white males? Its so obvious. I could understand a treacherous Government Department printing such shyte on its literature but phukking ALDI?!!

None of this makes any damn sense to me at all.

It makes a lot of sense.

Poorer foreign nationals living here all seem to shop at ALDI or LIDL
as the cost of living here is very high and their means are often spread very thin
so the savings on cheap food there are significant.

Go shop there some time and look at the demographic make up of the queues.
Often there isn't a paddy in sight!

And if you can bear being in the queue with all them smelly foreigners Myles
then you'll notice that some of the booze is very cheap. You'll love it!

Of course their advertising would take the composition of their customer base into account.

It's fair to say that LIDL / ALDI are definitely trying to appeal to a diverse racial demographic.
However I'm not quite so sure they are knowingly promoting big black blokes riding white women and little white girls though.
That bit may be a result of your own personal prejudices and your bitter failures attracting a suitable mate.

Mind you if LIDL/ALDI believed that such social couplings would definitely increase their customer base and would hence lead to greater profits
then like any corporation, I'm sure they would act on it. Corporations have no political interests except their bottom line.

i am sure the womyn of ireland are joyous to know you are offended for them - alternatively they are laughing their asses off at the prospect of another overweight acne ridden sycophant with an obsession with faecal imagery promulgating their morally insane propaganda - they do not care about you - it is simply beyond their capacity to do so - consider a different method of attracting a harlot who consumes too much dairy
Well no surprises at such a risible attitude towards women exuding from our resident Islamic fundamentalist nutter! :rolleyes:

A bit rich coming from somebody pretending to be of the left though. Guess what, women are comrades too!

captain Mohammed-al-kebab-el-tankie-pooh hates these women especially because they kicked the asses of many of his western backed islamic brothers into the afterlife and when an ISIS member is sent to the afterlife by a devil woman apparently he cannot enter paradise!

captain Mohammed-al-kebab-el-tankie-pooh hates these women especially because they kicked the asses of many of his western backed islamic brothers into the afterlife and when an ISIS member is sent to the afterlife by a devil woman apparently he cannot enter paradise!
Two things
There is no paradise, it’s all a load of bollocks
And if there was these guys have to much hate in them to be worthy

A white person raping a black person is very rare.

Table 21

Despite being only about 13% of the population they commit more murders and robberies than everyone else. They are going to become a completely useless class as soon as this economy turns south.
This is a thread about rape- not murder.
About 2/3 of all rapes in the US are committed by white persons:
Rape in the United States - Wikipedia

Top Bottom