Rape

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
I rest my case!! Laugh with tongue out
The devil's in the detail Dolittle. You know like when you forget to put cucumber in your green detox smoothie? Makes all the difference.

GodsDog

PI Member
Are you seriously comparing Irishmen giving an opinion to the recent phenomenom of foreign rapists?
no. I'm commenting on the rising trend of misogyny in our society as mirrored on this very site.

Please stick your straw man up your arse! LOLlllllllllllll

GodsDog

PI Member
The devil's in the detail Dolittle. You know like when you forget to put cucumber in your green detox smoothie? Makes all the difference.
Or when you have no umbrella to put in your morning purple meth and Ice pick me up? Laugh with tongue out

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
In the U.S a black man is 200 times more likely to rape a white woman, than a white man is likely to rape a black woman.Fucking 200 times more likely.
The ALDI leaflet has been bad enough always having a white girl with a black bloke advertising their shit. But looking at this one advertising school uniforms, the very first page both the male kids are black and the female kids are white. Children FFS!

I'm stumped. I don't know how or even why normal shops and stores seem to be engaging in social engineering against white males? Its so obvious. I could understand a treacherous Government Department printing such shyte on its literature but phukking ALDI?!!

None of this makes any damn sense to me at all.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Wasn't there some doctor of something actively promoting it as a way of breeding out the white race?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
You are full of racist shit,pal!
A white person raping a black person is very rare.

Table 21

Despite being only about 13% of the population they commit more murders and robberies than everyone else. They are going to become a completely useless class as soon as this economy turns south.

Top Bottom