Rape

Daigoro

PI Member
Threads
We seem to be seeing an increasing number of rape/sexual assault stories in recent years,far more than would have been the case 10,or even 5 years ago!In almost every case little or no information is released as to a description,or ethnic identity,of the attackers,despite Gardai on the face of it appealing for information!!is there a pattern here,a pattern that would be all too familiar to residents of countries like Germany or Sweden,or the UK,for that matter!

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
If they are Irish we are quick to be told their names, identities and occupation. If they are foreign then we hear nothing about the attacker.

WTF is this about?

Judge hands 18½-year sentence to ‘primal, brutal’ attacker
Man, a foreign national who cannot be named for legal reasons, attacked three women

Why can't his identity be revealed? Every other convicted criminal are identified.

Threads
If they are Irish we are quick to be told their names, identities and occupation. If they are foreign then we hear nothing about the attacker.

WTF is this about?

Man, a foreign national who cannot be named for legal reasons, attacked three women

Why can't his identity be revealed? Every other convicted criminal are identified.
He probably is closely associated with the victim and she didn't wave her right to anonymity. Probably very young too going by the sentence. He's a step father or an uncle.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

WTF is this about?

Named in this thread as Polish roofer Slawomir Gierlowski
Polish roofer and serial rapist Slawomir Gierlowski gets 18 years for 'brutal and primal' attacks

The order barring his identification was only temporary for reasons undisclosed. He had previously been named after he was found guilty but for some reason he couldn't be named directly after his sentencing.

Threads
This is based on britain, but i can see us following fast.

Minority White London Sees 20% More Rapes, 33% More Murders, 40% More…
The Third World invasion of Britain—which turned London majority nonwhite seven years ago—has resulted in a massive crime increase, including a 20% rise in rapes, a 33% rise in murders, a 40% rise in robberies, and a 25% increase in knife crime over the last year alone, new statistics have revealed.

Typically for the politically correct and blatantly anti-white policing establishment, local police spokesman told media that they “don’t understand” the reason for the crime increase, and the increase in rapes in particular.
“There is something going on with sexual offending in London that we don’t fully understand,” Sir Craig Mackey, deputy commissioner of the Metropolitan Police told the London Assembly’s police and come committee—blindly ignoring the obvious correlation between the racial makeup of London and the crime rate.

According to the figures collated by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC), there were 7,613 reported rapes in the 2017 year to January, compared to 6,392 over the previous 12 months.
Sir Mackey said the rise could not be accounted for simply by more victims feeling able to report abuse or better recording practices.

“It is not as simple as saying this is increased confidence,” he told the committee.

“Of course that plays a part, and faith in the process, but there is something going on with sexual offending in London that we don’t fully understand.

“We see the end of it but we don’t understand the causes.”
MOPAC’s figures also showed rises in several crime types over 2017, which saw 80 people stabbed to death “amid concerns” about acid attacks and violent robberies in the capital.

Homicide increased by a third to 137 murders, all knife crimes were up more than a quarter to more than 14,500 incidents that saw 2,000 victims under the age of 25 injured.

Personal robbery increased by 40 per cent, and theft from the person a third
The british police who cannot see rhyme or reason for the increases, many are completely cucked, some are partaking in the raping themselves and the rest cannot speak out or will lose their jobs.

What if there’s more sexual violence now, not just reports of it? | J…
All of that is true, but it doesn’t look to me as though it’s happening. There is a long-running argument about how to calculate the percentage of rape reports that end in convictions but the actual figure – only 2,689 this year – tells its own story. While that number is slightly up on the 2,414 convictions four years ago, over the same period the proportion of reported cases that led to conviction – already stubbornly low – has dropped by half, from 15% to 7.5%.

I’m not dismissing the idea that some victims have more confidence in the criminal justice system, post-Savile. But I’m worried that the assumption may hide an actual increase in the number of rapes and serious sexual assaults. If the conviction rate had kept pace with the increase in reported cases, there would have been 5,400 convictions this year – more than 2,700 higher than the actual figure.
This article is trying to blame the internet, which i think is an excuse as general violent crime is increasing alongside all the raping, but it does highlight a possibility of mass hysteria could be a factor, similar to some of the #metoo campaigners that was started by a number of casting couch sex tapers.

I have talked on this before, about why i think a weak society will breed/embrace degenerate behaviour, especially when people see what these foreigners can get away with. As crime and wealth inequality increases and social cohesion decreases, people will take advantage where they can, especially low tier predators that would have been kept in check will see no reason to not rape their way around the place, especially as women are weak one on one against men.

Either way its not just the foreigners and an actual rape culture they will have imported with them, that will be doing the raping.

As an aside, there is something i find talking to some of the new generations that we are breeding, who have a complete lack of community and so end up as individuals first, heads are in their phones all day, virtual groups etc... As in producing generations who i could see having less qualms about committing acts of violence within a community or caring about it. But they are also less likely to be as cucked as the older generations.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Misogyny in society is on the increase, as is clearly demonstrated and perpetrated time and again
by certain well known posters on this very site and this mood of widespread misogyny ultimately feeds into the rising rape statistics.

I have frequently come across references such as "Mary McSlag" and one poster here even claims 40% of women are sluts.
The negative portrayal of and thinly veiled misogyny expressed by certain elements of the NO side in the recent referendum was disgusting

Threads
Misogyny in society is on the increase, as is clearly demonstrated and perpetrated time and again
by certain well known posters on this very site and this mood of widespread misogyny ultimately feeds into the rising rape statistics.

I have frequently come across references such as "Mary McSlag" and one poster here even claims 40% of women are sluts.
The negative portrayal of and thinly veiled misogyny expressed by certain elements of the NO side in the recent referendum was disgusting
i am sure the womyn of ireland are joyous to know you are offended for them - alternatively they are laughing their asses off at the prospect of another overweight acne ridden sycophant with an obsession with faecal imagery promulgating their morally insane propaganda - they do not care about you - it is simply beyond their capacity to do so - consider a different method of attracting a harlot who consumes too much dairy

Last edited:
Threads
In the U.S a black man is 200 times more likely to rape a white woman, than a white man is likely to rape a black woman.
Fucking 200 times more likely.

Threads

Are you seriously comparing Irishmen giving an opinion to the recent phenomenom of foreign rapists?

Top Bottom