Rally to Save Ireland's Children from Genocide this Saturday 12th May 2pm Merrion Square

i think theres 12000 with irish citizenship. a team of poles are coming over next month to rally the poles to vote to save the 8th, they will be speaking at polish social groups masses etc. fair play to them.
i think theres 12000 with irish citizenship. a team of poles are coming over next month to rally the poles to vote to save the 8th, they will be speaking at polish social groups masses etc. fair play to them.
God save Poland and God bless my favourite Pope, Benedict comes a close second. Poland will stand strong in the face of passive aggression.

Ireland 2040 is a nudge and a wink to all of what a post-abortion , and by extension post-national Ireland will look like.
Ireland 2040 is a nudge and a wink to all of what a post-abortion , and by extension post-national Ireland will look like.
Ireland 2040 is a declaration of globalism which stands in direct defience to the men who struck and died for Irish Nationalism in their Proclamation. It's neither a wink, nor is it a nudge. It's Neo-Liberalisms declaration of war on the nation state. It's re-branded Imperialism.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
The Irish Media Surpressed Twitter yesterday COMPLETELY for Rally for LIFE.
It was just missing. Gone.
Whereas, the REPEAL the 8th was on Twitter for 2 DAYS, & 2 Nights !!!!!!!!!!!¨
even with photos of Nazi Propaganda & some using satanic hand signs, (most of them wouldn't even know what it means, brainwashed thru music, mass media).
There is a lot of evidence building that the Irish Media is using lots of OMISSION in their reporting.
I wouldn't be surprised if the voting boxes go 'missing for 48 hours' like 4 the 2nd Referendum on the Lisbon Treaty.
Ireland is in deep trouble, the more i dig, the worse it gets.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
RTÉ focusing in on the religious groups and such. Trying to paint it all as holy joes. While many religious people attended it was not the Eucharistic Congress. RTE featured some group called the Church of God or something, Americans there wearing all black - they weren't quite flagellating themselves but they weren't far off. Of course RTE and the press zone in on these peculiar groups. I doubt they'd give the same attention to "Witches For Repeal" so on on the other side!

RTE = Repeal The Eighth!
love that macushla - RTE = repeal the eighth. we have to spray the country with those posters.

Top Bottom