Rally to Save Ireland's Children from Genocide this Saturday 12th May 2pm Merrion Square

That was the great thing. There was so many young women at the march that get it. Other years, you had young couples. This year it was young, apparently single ladies in their twenties that was quite numerous. Types, in other years might not have attended, speeches not being their thing. But understood that this was the big chance to defeat it. That to me was more important than a number count. Everybody took home a placard. Some had the Loveboth face paint on.

The religion card has been tried for years by big media. Judging from the numbers today, these aging tactics of the dinosaur media are not working anymore. People are not fazed by that.

Fantastic to see such a happy & healthy looking pro life campaign. Those freaks on the other side should be ashamed of themselves, horrible creatures wandering the streets in the dark of night. It gives me hope to see the huge turnout on the pro life also, again feck all coverage from the irish media. Wish I could of been there, keep up the good work.

This is the most important vote Ireland has ever had. This is our Irexit. 2040 will be full steam ahead if murder is legalised.Those things are all connected.

Doesn't it make you wonder how many pro Soros weird bitches out there were saved by the pro life people in the eighties? In all fairness, we must offset that with the beautiful and heartwarming champions of life who might not have been here to defend children either.

I'm just worried about it being a free vote. Just look at the electoral scam which was pulled off in Australia with homosexual marriage.

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
So much trying to play down the numbers there, some cuck told me that there was only 10,000 there and there have been more pro-choice marches which equals to more people.

I don't really care how many turn out, at the end of the day its the referendum that counts, but the amount of Fake News coming from the repeal side should suggest that they are scared shitless.

So much trying to play down the numbers there, some cuck told me that there was only 10,000 there and there have been more pro-choice marches which equals to more people.

I don't really care how many turn out, at the end of the day its the referendum that counts, but the amount of Fake News coming from the repeal side should suggest that they are scared shitless.
I really hope that they are scared; it's too big an issue. Would the Polish have a say in this? I do hate ratchet referenda. Things can always be rolled back, no matter what the shysters say. Expulsion has been a legal precedence in Europe. If no to abortion can be attacked, then so can yes. It's a culture war.

Rick

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Political Irish
I really hope that they are scared; it's too big an issue. Would the Polish have a say in this? I do hate ratchet referenda. Things can always be rolled back, no matter what the shysters say. Expulsion has been a legal precedence in Europe. If no to abortion can be attacked, then so can yes. It's a culture war.

Referendums are only open to Irish citizens, so the Polish, unless they have taken citizenship, will have no say.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I see that freak Una Mulally calling for a reasonable debate between both sides - after she had been to the fore in presenting this as a war between the Church and young women.
I wonder if we started a go fund me and bought a lot of soap, shower gel and a good power washer would it straighten them out a bit?

Top Bottom