Rally to Save Ireland's Children from Genocide this Saturday 12th May 2pm Merrion Square

RTÉ focusing in on the religious groups and such. Trying to paint it all as holy joes. While many religious people attended it was not the Eucharistic Congress. RTE featured some group called the Church of God or something, Americans there wearing all black - they weren't quite flagellating themselves but they weren't far off. Of course RTE and the press zone in on these peculiar groups. I doubt they'd give the same attention to "Witches For Repeal" so on on the other side!

RTE = Repeal The Eighth!

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
RTÉ focusing in on the religious groups and such. Trying to paint it all as holy joes. While many religious people attended it was not the Eucharistic Congress. RTE featured some group called the Church of God or something, Americans there wearing all black - they weren't quite flagellating themselves but they weren't far off. Of course RTE and the press zone in on these peculiar groups. I doubt they'd give the same attention to "Witches For Repeal" so on on the other side!

RTE = Repeal The Eighth!

I noticed that - some very unsubtle propaganda there.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account

RTE = Repeal The Eighth!
Luckily not many watch that shite most that do don't take them seriously.
This is being pushed in colleges most from the numbers and type of people turning out.

Top Bottom