Rakhine Natives under attack from Rohingya Mohammadans: Nationalists Vs Globalists SE Asia Front

Increasingly I don't believe main stream media. Tried to google "The Kerry babies" for news reports of 35 years ago, almost impossible. Because I suspect some of the current reporters and news organisations reported a different story back then.
As soon as i read what you were looking for, i thought lets look at the wikipedia references, maybe something older is on there.

On the wikiepdia Kerry Babies case - Wikipedia
first citation
On 14 April 1984, a newborn baby boy was found dead of 28 stab wounds[1]

is from this book, Cosmic Trigger II: Down to Earth - Wikipedia
The book is an exploration into the future of cyberspace; the peculiarities of Irish jurisprudence; links to the Mafia, the CIA and the Catholic Church; anal-eroticism in the White House; the Dog Castrator of Palm Springs and more. The book combines humour, twists in logic and zen-like koans to get its messages across.
The book is made up of ninety-four short chapters, with the main themes interwoven throughout in a non-linear fashion. In part, this volume of the series outlines Wilson’s intellectual development, from his religious education under the (‘sadistic’) nuns at Catholic school, through to his materialist-atheistic standpoint as an engineering student, and his eventual development of the ‘model agnosticism’ which shapes much of his published work. Along the way he discusses becoming a Trotskyist when he was seventeen, and his time as an Objectivist, while under the influence of the work of Ayn Rand.

Ive read about this author before, Robert Anton Wilson - Wikipedia, and he sounded like a nutter, and when this is your first and earliest reference you know the summary is going to be horseshit.
I dont know if someone is having a laugh as i cannot find this book, i can find other ones hes written. But your spot on, finding actual first hand references are going to be more an more difficult. Also Wikipedia is getting to a shocking level of shit.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
atlantean - ur a gas man - uve just scolded me for calling geldof a fatskinnycunt, but now ur going to strip and whip him. nice one!
On a side note:
Odd what people take as "scolding". One thing that is pissing off about the Irish is they take everything personally like children. Whereas if I said same to a German(we are generalising here, and today's spoilt brat brainwashed Germans are a different matter, however a lot still retain that unique clinical objective ability in the matter of casual non-sensitive non-multiculturalism discourse), they would take it more objectively and would discuss the merits of the subject-matter, without thinking the person is personally one way or another toward them. I was merely giving you my opinion on the d-merits of the word.

To address your point:
If you deride someone's physical appearance, then you are attacking the person based on.....physical appearance, which is never good, because some of your own allies can also have that same build or appearance, while their belief system is one which is allied to yours, so in effect when you deride physical appearance, it shows the undecided readers, that what you have to say, is now worth less, and you become less in their eyes.

The difference between what you said and what I said is that you derided appearance, not the dirt emanating from his mind, which is what you should attack and criticise. Because as I've said appearance, build etc, is no discriminator in terms of political outlook.

What I said has no comparison to your comment, because I described handing a penalty to someone. This has nothing to do with their physical appearance, but everything to do with a person receiving a penalty for their crimes, which has nothing to do with what they look like at all.

There was a wan on JD’s whine-line wanting Pennys boycotting over this Rohingya thing and jackets made in Myanmar.....the leading of the witness from JD was painful.

On a side note:
Odd what people take as "scolding". One thing that is pissing off about the Irish is they take everything personally like children. Whereas if I said same to a German(we are generalising here, and today's spoilt brat brainwashed Germans are a different matter, however a lot still retain that unique clinical objective ability in the matter of casual non-sensitive non-multiculturalism discourse), they would take it more objectively and would discuss the merits of the subject-matter, without thinking the person is personally one way or another toward them. I was merely giving you my opinion on the d-merits of the word.

To address your point:
If you deride someone's physical appearance, then you are attacking the person based on.....physical appearance, which is never good, because some of your own allies can also have that same build or appearance, while their belief system is one which is allied to yours, so in effect when you deride physical appearance, it shows the undecided readers, that what you have to say, is now worth less, and you become less in their eyes.

The difference between what you said and what I said is that you derided appearance, not the dirt emanating from his mind, which is what you should attack and criticise. Because as I've said appearance, build etc, is no discriminator in terms of political outlook.

What I said has no comparison to your comment, because I described handing a penalty to someone. This has nothing to do with their physical appearance, but everything to do with a person receiving a penalty for their crimes, which has nothing to do with what they look like at all.
u dont get it - calling someone a fatskinnycunt is not referreing to their size in any way. its a daft way way of calling someone a cunt. i explained it well in the post. if u dont get it, u dont get it. anyone, a dwarf, a giant, a normal person - anyone can be called a fatskinny cunt. question - is there such a thing as a fatskinny person, answer - no. its a daft word ergo it is funny ergo it is a way of using the word cunt (which i dont like using on its own) in a less offensive way. fatskinnycunt is one word not three. cmon atlantean - dont be so nerdy.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
u dont get it - calling someone a fatskinnycunt is not referreing to their size in any way. its a daft way way of calling someone a cunt. i explained it well in the post. if u dont get it, u dont get it. anyone, a dwarf, a giant, a normal person - anyone can be called a fatskinny cunt. question - is there such a thing as a fatskinny person, answer - no. its a daft word ergo it is funny ergo it is a way of using the word cunt (which i dont like using on its own) in a less offensive way. fatskinnycunt is one word not three. cmon atlantean - dont be so nerdy.
Think the term is used by people who are into working out as an insult to people who look like they are a normal weight, ie who dont look particularly overweight but who have zero muscle, ie they are skinny when it comes to muscle but are carrying around a considerable amount of fat in the places where muscle should be, ie they are skinny and far at the same time, they are the fabled weedy wimp getting sand kicked in his face at the beach but who doesn't look quite as weedy because of all the fat they are carrying around.

Think the term is used by people who are into working out as an insult to people who look like they are a normal weight, ie who dont look particularly overweight but who have zero muscle, ie they are skinny when it comes to muscle but are carrying around a considerable amount of fat in the places where muscle should be, ie they are skinny and far at the same time, they are the fabled weedy wimp getting sand kicked in his face at the beach but who doesn't look quite as weedy because of all the fat they are carrying around.
interesting. heres the thing, call someone a fatskinnycunt and see the reaction u get. its a great word however u look at it. i and the few friends i have use it all the time, its a fun swear word. some people crack up when they hear one of us calling the other a fatskinnycunt if theyve never heard it before. farskinnycunt is a great word. if someone had a fat head and a skinny body - well then i wudnt call them afatskinny cunt - i can see a problem there, but overall its a good word.

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
I do get it. Nothing to do with being nerdy, it has everything to do with being morally right and also how it adds to the destruction of our race no less.

It does not matter how the so-called meme morphs or evolves, it's base fundamental origin is derived on the physical aspects of a person. Secondly to the general public, whose minds we are in a battle for, they do not know the nuance of what may be a more personal word choice you find likeable, it is bad all-round and conveys to people a more negative image about those who oppose mass-immigration and something in the end that will repel them. Hence adding in its own small way (all the ripples added up is what got us in this mess), to the destruction of our race.

This story was pushed in earnest by Western globalist mainstream media to the position now where they are stating that Aung San Suu Kyi, a woman who put her own freedom on the line for Human Rights for years is now the type of character to preside over extreme cruelty and genocide of another group, something is not adding up here. There is a complete news black-out on the other side of the story in Western MSM, Irish media are as usual unable to be independent and simply copy the main Western (especially U.S fakenews platforms) agenda mouthpieces.

Apart from the idea that perhaps her military are still the one's calling the shots, I will no longer take the Western fakenews media's line on anything. The MSM will quote the now discredited and no longer impartial Amnesty International and some other dubious selectively sourced multicult agenda-driven NGO, "Human Rights Watch" (used as gospel source on Joe Duffy show relating to this issue) staffed by pro-globalist yes-men employees.The MSM have already been shown to be manipulative mouthpieces pushing Multiculturalism and extremely defensive of Islam, so any "source" they proffer is simply there to reiterate and reinforce that agenda, you won't get balance or neutral reporting from them.

My personal opinion is that here we have once again, Mohammadans doing what they do best, conquest by demographics with increasing intimidation, rape and other attacks on the local native ethnic population. It is my guess that Aung Sang Suu Kyi knows exactly what these non-indigenous Mohammadans are like and what they are up to in Rakhine State, and that she has fought hard for her people and is trying to defend them from the same deceptive invasive conquest Europe is now under.

It is also why the globalists and their Multicult NGO's and Open-Border Extremists are up in arms hysterical about her and busy demonising her. The same hysteria we witness from them here in the West. Listen to the familiar insidious noises of the globalist enemy here in the West - look for the signs, the Witch-Hunt level hysteria, patterns, ill-logic, contradictions and lies, observe their tried and trusted auto-response reactions to someone who opposes their dispicable worldview.
We know how they operate here in the West, we know they demonise and lie about anyone who bucks their Multicult trend and pro-Mohammadan policies. We know they take the side of Mohammadan gang-rapists around Europe for example. We know they like to come down heavy on European natives who merely voice opposition to these policies. We know they support the tactics of using false refugee narrative headlines (especially importing Mohammadans) as an excuse to make Europe take more "refugees" from wherever, to increase the demographic decline of Europeans in Europe. Ireland is already taking Rohingyans in. I did not hear that on the news.

Joe Duffy Show:
Joe Duffy show today 17/1/2018 had a biased anti-Myanmar pro-Rohingyan hit-piece. Duffy himself was citing the Open-Borders Soros-funded "Human Rights Watch" as gospel of what was truth and reality on the ground in Rakhine State. It progressed to Duffy having callers on who were in self-righteous witch-hunt indignation mode, calling for the Irish to boycott anything made in Myanmar.

Human Rights Watch (Another insidious globalist "NGO"):
An internecine globalist factional conflict of sorts between Zionists and other Soros type Open-Border extreme left factions is ongoing. The Zionists heavily criticise "Human Rights Watch" HRW and the Open-Border leftie faction who now run and fund HRW heavily criticise the Israeli government. The ensuing squabble did reveal information about HRW a lot of which is probably quite accurate.
This is a zionist source on HRW but it's report is interesting nonetheless:
Human Rights Watch (HRW)
Joe Duffy has no problem citing this biased multicult-pushing source.

I have no doubt MSM are twisting the reality on the ground and the nuance of what is really going on in Rakhine State. The Mohammadan gang-rapes in Rotherham, Newcastle, Oxford and all the no-go areas in Europe and the increasing Mohammadanisation is what I think the Rakhine natives have been dealing with for decades and that Aung San Suu Kyi is fighting against this and is being vilified by the pro-Mohammadan, globalist Multicult propaganda media.

In the interests of balance which the fakenews Mainstream Media no longer engage in, here are a few reports or voices showing the other side of the Rakhine State situation in Myanmar:

Its Not Buddhists Killing Muslims In Myanmar, Its Rohingya Muslims Killing Buddhists From 1947
on Sunday, 30 October 2016​
"...The Rohingyas are a Muslim minority who migrated from Bangladesh and reside in Myanmar. The community procreated in large numbers within a very short period of time without any family planning and considerations to limited resources, because of which the native community in the area has became a minority and deprived of their own lands that were grabbed by increased population of Rohingyans.

It must also be noted that no one should be linking the unrest to religious war. Its a political war where natives trying to protect their life from insurgents belonging to a migrated community. Who are not only trying to procreate at a disturbing rate but also trying to convert natives to their faith forcibly by direct and indirect means. To make it worst, they are promoting Rohingyas men to marry Buddhists but has banned Rohingyas women to marry Buddhists. Its a riot the Rohingyas started by attacking Buddhists and other way round as it is evidently true to anywhere else in the world. It is Rohingyas who kill people Chanting Allahu Akbar and not a single Buddhist because Buddhists can't possibly justify killing according to their teachings. But their survival has become a priority which compel them to fight back......"
Ahinamo Kurasawa From Tokyo
Its Not Buddhists Killing Muslims In Myanmar, Its Rohingya Muslims Killing Buddhists From 1947 | RELIGION MIND

One of the comments:
"That "local sources" was not quite fair since the start, because whenever NGOs or UN Human Rights Watch representatives come to the western part of Myanmar, the only local sources they ever check are Muslims in the region. And not voices of both sides can be heard. This has also been complained by the government of Myanmar. "

A 50/50 article which has some items concerning the Buddhist/Rahkine natives side of story, not much though.
The Truth About Myanmar’s Rohingya Issue

From a blog (no worse a source than mainstream media and at very least is a counterview, something MSM will not give anymore)
"Rohingya are Bengali who illegally entered Myanmar and killed thousands of native Rakhine people. Government gave citizenship and equal rights to thousands of Rohingya. They built hundreds of mosques and thousands of houses in Rakhine State. Their population extremely increases every year due to illegal immigrant Rohingyas. They bullied, raped, tortured and killed native Rakhine people every year. In this case, they are systematically attacking Rakhine state and Rakhine people. They killed many Rakhine, and burnt thousands of Rakhine’s houses. They made over 30,000 Rakhine people homeless. They were trained by Taliban and Al Qaeda."
Posted 15th June 2012 by Mwe Yaw

Facts that the world needs to know about Rohingya
I check in on Soros brownnoser Colm o Gormans Amnesty Ireland from time to time,and have yet to see ANY COVERAGE WHATSOEVER of the slow genocide of Christians in the middle east,but their site devotes acres of space to Ibrahim Halawa,of the Moslem Brotherhood,and the mythical persecution of the Rohingya Moslems,in fact an all too rare instance of indigenous people refusing to roll over and play dead when confronted by the all devouring Moslem horde.fuck Amnesty Ireland,and the rest of the bought and paid for NGOs!

OP
OP
Atlantean Irish
I check in on Soros brownnoser Colm o Gormans Amnesty Ireland from time to time,and have yet to see ANY COVERAGE WHATSOEVER of the slow genocide of Christians in the middle east,but their site devotes acres of space to Ibrahim Halawa,of the Moslem Brotherhood,and the mythical persecution of the Rohingya Moslems,in fact an all too rare instance of indigenous people refusing to roll over and play dead when confronted by the all devouring Moslem horde.fuck Amnesty Ireland,and the rest of the bought and paid for NGOs!
Righteous words and right words.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Did anyone seriously think that elements of the Buddhists of Burma suddenly decided for no reason to launch an offensive against the innocent blameless Muslims without any provocation of any kind?

Well no I didnt and now better later than never neither does Amnesty International
Rohingya Muslim militants in Myanmar killed dozens of Hindu civilians during attacks last August, according to an investigation by Amnesty International.

The group called Arsa killed up to 99 Hindu civilians in one, or possibly two massacres, said the rights group. Arsa had denied involvement.

The killings came in the first days of an uprising against Burmese forces...

Amnesty says interviews it conducted with refugees in Bangladesh and in Rakhine state confirmed that mass killings carried out by the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (Arsa) took place in a cluster of villages in northern Maungdaw Township at the time of its attacks on police posts in late August.
The findings also show Arsa was responsible for violence against civilians, on a smaller scale, in other areas.
How come in all the coverage that the BBC etc have given this we have never been told that it all started with attacks by this Muslim "Arsa" terrorist group?
Rohingya militants 'massacred Hindus'