• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Racist attacks on Irish People - how can we stop them continuing?

Cattleblast

PI Member
I read today disturbing news of racist attacks on Irish People

- incl. one in which Irish kids were sprayed with Bleach!

Isn't it about time we clamped down on this sort of thing?

Surely the National Press should be more on the ball in highlighting Racist Incidents instead of ignoring them

- because I cant recall any of the ones mentioned in the report below

Does anyone ever remember reading about any of these ever

- I don't!

Irish Children left with burns after being sprayed with bleach in racist incident

Please help if you can

Racism: Together we can crack it.....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
There is certainly racism against Irish people. I've personally heard employers saying that they wouldn't hire an Irish person if they could get a migrant worker. Also migrants are first in line for public housing and a whole host of other benefits that are very difficult for Irish people to get. And another form of racism is the way Irish schoolchildren are being held back by teachers wasting class time teaching migrant children basic English. It doesn't surprise me to hear that migrants are now physically attacking the Irish. This is classic invader behaviour.

Kershaw

PI Member
There is certainly racism against Irish people. I've personally heard employers saying that they wouldn't hire an Irish person if they could get a migrant worker. Also migrants are first in line for public housing and a whole host of other benefits that are very difficult for Irish people to get. And another form of racism is the way Irish schoolchildren are being held back by teachers wasting class time teaching migrant children basic English. It doesn't surprise me to hear that migrants are now physically attacking the Irish. This is classic invader behaviour.
If you read the report OP cites (who I think is trying to make some sort of point), it's about reports of racism submitted to ENAR.

The headline reads "Irish children left with burns after being sprayed with bleach in racist incident".

The report however offers no further details about this attack.

The rest of the report is about racist attacks directed towards the migrant population so I suppose we are to assume this bleach attack was too if it ever happened.

I cannot find a court case about the incident.

I don't think ENAR investigate the veracity of the reports it collects.

I did notice they made no comment or allegation of racism when the Travellers protested Syrian refugees being given accomodation ahead of them.

Irish children left with burns after being sprayed with bleach in racist incident - Independent.ie

SwordOfStCatherine

The important thing if you read the link in the OP is that these chancers are looking for money because they say without them the ROI faces a "Trump or Brexit" situation whatever that is when its at home.

SwordOfStCatherine

I cannot find a court case about the incident.

I don't think ENAR investigate the veracity of the reports it collects.

I did notice they made no comment or allegation of racism when the Travellers protested Syrian refugees being given accomodation ahead of them.

Irish children left with burns after being sprayed with bleach in racist incident - Independent.ie
I think its pretty obvious that they are a Soros psy-op. The one piece of serious ethnic violence I have heard about in the South was Polish lads battering someone for being Russian. So there may well be a nasty inter-communal stuff happening but indigenous Irish wont be involved.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
We live in a fairytale NGO "republic" where our view of societal issues is heavily distorted through the prism of globalism. Globalism mischievously glorifies the minority, demonises the native, simply to create a permanent state of tension between the two.

There's no going to the Dublin regime and begging them to repair this. The politicians for one are too stunted to understand the problem. But far beyond that, the issue here is very fundamental. To that extent, we need to move away from using the pronoun "we" when mulling over regime policy. They don't represent the people in any primary way; they do the bidding of globalism and are incorrigibly opposed to the interests of the people they are technically charged to represent. The regime needs to be dismissed, not debated with nor pleaded with.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I think its pretty obvious that they are a Soros psy-op. The one piece of serious ethnic violence I have heard about in the South was Polish lads battering someone for being Russian. So there may well be a nasty inter-communal stuff happening but indigenous Irish wont be involved.
Wouldn't be totally surprised by that. I was talking to a Russian tourist to Galway about six months ago and his one complaint was that the Polish bar staff in one Galway pub wouldn't server him.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Wouldn't be totally surprised by that. I was talking to a Russian tourist to Galway about six months ago and his one complaint was that the Polish bar staff in one Galway pub wouldn't server him.

Disgraceful. Those Poles should not be bringing their conflicts to Ireland - we have more than enough of our own. One thing that really annoys me is when guests do not have the manners to behave as guests.

SwordOfStCatherine

Disgraceful. Those Poles should not be bringing their conflicts to Ireland - we have more than enough of our own. One thing that really annoys me is when guests do not have the manners to behave as guests.
Well its problem also in that when people here racist attacks a lot of them automatically think of the indigenous doing the attacking. How much racist attacks here have been down to Poles?

Thats Racist

PI Member
Thats because you see them as guests, i see them as invaders.

Top Bottom