Racism - Irish hating Irish

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Hm, no, that is actually wrong, as I have just provided you with information otherwise.
You merely dropped a link to some german wiki page.
Don't they teach that clarity of expression is a virtue in trinners
or is it all just posturing and posing for fun fame and profit these days?

yore

Banned
PI Member
You merely dropped a link to some german wiki page.
Don't they teach that clarity of expression is a virtue in trinners
or is it all just posturing and posing for fun fame and profit these days?
Trinners is about getting a qualification, like any uni. I am playing the game so that I hopefully get employed somewhere that isn't Aldi at the end of the day.

But you want more proof? Here is the sum of the latest polls, showing that a coalition of the Right NEEDS AfD in order to beat a coalition of the Centre & in the election after that AfD will have more votes than CDU, because they are growing & will prove themselves in government.

Cheers.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Trinners is about getting a qualification, like any uni. I am playing the game so that I hopefully get employed somewhere that isn't Aldi at the end of the day.

But you want more proof? Here is the sum of the latest polls, showing that a coalition of the Right NEEDS AfD in order to beat a coalition of the Centre & in the election after that AfD will have more votes than CDU, because they are growing & will prove themselves in government.

Cheers.

You are assuming that the cosseted well paid EU cheerleaders working under those various coloured labels in the EU parliament
(itself a distraction from the actual unaccountable centre of power)
are actually truly representative of the politics they espouse or the population at large
and not bought and paid for.

Reactions: Una

yore

Banned
PI Member
You are assuming that the cosseted well paid EU cheerleaders working under those various labels in the EU parliament
(itself a distraction from the actual unaccountable centre of power)
are actually truly representative of the politics they espouse or the population at large
and not bought and paid for.
AfD will, in its esoteric form -

a) remove elements of society which are detrimental to our well-being
b) remove elements of taxation which are superfluous, as well as down-size bureaucracy
c) introduce a system of occult folk-wisdom & a suitable aesthetic
d) reduce state debt on a German & European level
e) introduce a proper minimum wage
f) destroy the Feminist disease

No other party is suggesting this. The exact opposite in fact. They are the real deal.

Cheers.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's a terribly sad situation - and can only get worse now that they can legally murder children.
That certainly doesn’t help them out either. If I could possibly ever tolerate their septic tank personality, I could never tolerate a murderess without morality.
If they can happily murder their own children then they’d have no problem murdering the father of it either.

Fisherman

PI Member

This person appears to be happy with 500k foreigners here instead of 500k Irish.

Reverse Racism. Imagine how great Ireland would be if we had a country of 18 Million Irish men and women living here.

Would be great if all the Real Irish returned from England and the Commonwealth and demanded their land back from those descendants of the Norman conquest who now control Leinster and Munster .
All you living in Ireland should be made take a DNA test and if not a Celt should have your home and land confiscated just like your ancestors confiscated our lands

Suppose you would class us as being foreigners.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
. A 1 I kissed up a park lane 21 years ago approached my sister out over Christmas and said her and I went out with each other for ages back then.
Well it seemed like ages to her, do you wash your teeth every now an then.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's a terribly sad situation - and can only get worse now that they can legally murder children.
Saoirse Ronan: "I have friends who had to spend thousands on travel to the UK for abortions"

"When I was younger, and there were petitions to repeal the Eighth, I remember thinking that even though it was the right thing, maybe I shouldn’t say anything. This was the way it had always been," she said. "But then you get older, and you come into your own womanhood and you realise how complicated and amazing being a woman is, and how protective you feel of your own body. The idea that anyone could have a say over that is bizarre."

The Carlow-native has seen first-hand the ordeal of having to travel for an abortion. "I’ve had friends who had to travel to Liverpool for an abortion, spend thousands of euro, put yourself in the Holiday Inn…"

"The Church is still a massive presence. But it is changing. It doesn’t have the grasp it used to" she said.

Saoirse Ronan: I Have Friends Who Had To Travel To UK For Abortions

Greengoose

PI Member
Saoirse Ronan: "I have friends who had to spend thousands on travel to the UK for abortions"

"When I was younger, and there were petitions to repeal the Eighth, I remember thinking that even though it was the right thing, maybe I shouldn’t say anything. This was the way it had always been," she said. "But then you get older, and you come into your own womanhood and you realise how complicated and amazing being a woman is, and how protective you feel of your own body. The idea that anyone could have a say over that is bizarre."

The Carlow-native has seen first-hand the ordeal of having to travel for an abortion. "I’ve had friends who had to travel to Liverpool for an abortion, spend thousands of euro, put yourself in the Holiday Inn…"

"The Church is still a massive presence. But it is changing. It doesn’t have the grasp it used to" she said.

Saoirse Ronan: I Have Friends Who Had To Travel To UK For Abortions
Aw, the poor petal. What suffering she endured...

Top Bottom