Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Racism - Irish hating Irish

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Speaking as one of the Irish emigrants abroad this politician is talking about, I can tell you this.
To get into my host country, I had to provide fingerprints
My fingerprints.
Criminal record from native country.
Proof of funds from bank.
Clean bill of health certificate from native country.
Take a T B and Aids test.
Report to local police station on arrival and give them my addres s.

This was only for the initial 6 months visa. Overstay the visa and you are fined 800 dollars and deport ed.
And believe me, this is enforced.
On top of this, I receive zero welfare, help with rent or lifestyle money and will not be getting a cent from local taxpayers.

Few things annoy me more than the comparison with Irish emigres struggling abroad, to fucking Nigerians living in Foxrock.
And all that to enter one of the expensive criminal ridden lips on the planet!!🤣

El Chaval.

PI Member
And all that to enter one of the expensive criminal ridden lips on the planet!!🤣
They obviously care about who lives amongst them.
When taking the Aids test, the T.B test, providing my fingerprints, criminal record and my health record, you know what???
Not once did I feel I was a victim of racism or xenophobia.
In fact it made me like the place even more.

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
Fianna Fáil TD and spokesperson on Housing, Planning & Local Government

What an absolute clown, he is so thick he has actually managed to annoy both the left and right, should really keep his mouth shut.

I only saw him recently, didn't think he thought like that, clearly all the cultural enrichment of Malahide has got the better of him............

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
The woman in that video should sue for defamation as Mr Waters did when labelled a homophobe.
"I am so proud to remember in this decade of commemoration, my grandfather and two great grand-uncles, Robert, Peadar and Eoghan O’Brien who served with distinction in the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and the tragic Civil War. They were all members of the 4th Battalion, Dublin Brigade of the Old IRA."

He has some cheek to put that on his website, so typical of today's dail spongers many of them living off the sacrifices of others while selling out the country.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Fianna Fáil TD and spokesperson on Housing, Planning & Local Government

another one of from Varadkhar's stable of boys.

Top Bottom