Racism - Irish hating Irish

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Premium Account

This person appears to be happy with 500k foreigners here instead of 500k Irish.

Reverse Racism. Imagine how great Ireland would be if we had a country of 18 Million Irish men and women living here.

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
I think it was on another thread here that someone posted about Oikophobia and Roger Scruton's adaption of the term. Anyway the vast majority of replies to the twitter post fit the bill. These are Irish people who are happy to express their loathing of uppity Irish underclass/workers who don't go along with EUtopianism and don't sing from the progressive hymn sheet. And yes they would happily see them replaced by anyone else - plenty of the replies state exactly that

yore

Banned
PI Member
Well, I mean, infrastructure, housing et alii would need to be built up & the population spread out across the land, but I agree with the sentiment.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member

This person appears to be happy with 500k foreigners here instead of 500k Irish.

Reverse Racism. Imagine how great Ireland would be if we had a country of 18 Million Irish men and women living here.
Why do you seem to want some sort foreigners free monocultural society, Ireland has moved beyond such thinking.
I find the people who most hate Irish culture are the 26 county west brit/loyalist types. Plenty of them over p.ie.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Reminder that there are at least 1.47m Irish citizens abroad
Reminder that this is GEOGRAPHY Perversion, you cannot stick 50 Latvian & Pakistanis in a Sham Marriage Irish Mini because there is an Irish Guy on a North American Double Decker.

There is no Consent for same.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Why do you seem to want some sort foreigners free monocultural society, Ireland has moved beyond such thinking.
I find the people who most hate Irish culture are the 26 county west brit/loyalist types. Plenty of them over p.ie.
No excuse for Demographic Rape & Infrastructural Overload, Demographic Rapists got there faces kicked in back in 2004 80% - 20%. :D

Everybody is laughing at Sinn Fein double standards on what they term Racism.

1546253401090.png
Ireland is sandwhiched between Brexit & Trump- join the 21st Century...

charlie D

PI Member
firstly , his figures are wrong .

Census 2016 shows that the number of People living in Ireland who were born outside of Ireland was 810,406 or 17.3 per cent of the population, up from 17 per cent in 2011. an increase of 43,636 people or 0.3% . This figure does not take into account those born in Ireland to Foreign parents .

secondly he is comparing apples and oranges .

he is comparing the total number of irish people abroad most of whom have never lived in Ireland over the entire history of Ireland with the numbers of immigrants arriving here over the past 20 years .

finally , I would rather have Irish abroad migrate back to their ancestral home rather than an influx of people who will change our culture and way of life for good

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

That chump Nugent is in the Green Party / Bertie Ahern Puppet Party that wrecked the Economy :p

1546254427496.png
What a loser picoms6

Top Bottom