• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Racial grievance expert Dr. Ebun Joseph tells Joe Duffy that she isn't a fan of her parody account.

Anglophile

PI Member
'Later - Dr Ebun Joseph tells us why the absence of black voices in Irish media is so shameful. Dr Joseph will join us as soon as she's completed
her latest round of interviews with VMTV, TG4, RTÉ Radio I, Today FM, 2 FM, Lyric FM, the Irish Times & the Irish Independent.' :ROFLMAO:

whyfillaw

PI Member
heard that idiot Trisha Goddard giving out about Bo Selecta! and how hurtful and racist was the emphasis on her big lips.Thank goodness ,I've bought Bo Selecta 10 years ago and now its value has gone through the roof.It was Proper Bo! I tell thee, BO SELECTA!

Last edited:

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Classic diversity hire. Would love to see some hard evidence of her attainments in the area of microbiology in west Africa. Her academic work here is pure mushy sociology spin-off stuff. In those disciplines you virtue signal and emote your way through to the end. Now she's an expert in what? Whining.
Theres probably a cognitive dissonance within the establishment as they are itching to get diverse presenter, but they gotta keep the Ray Darcys etc sweet, to tow the narrative

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
I mentioned Ebun Joseph to some serious UCD professors today, who are widely published in 5* journals. (not that Sth Tipp woman the IFP have, more FG types). They had never heard of her.
What possible advantage is there to a student taking her courses, or that of the one in Maynooth who wants courses on blacks in Irish history (who she would "teach"). The course, by any metric, would be wafer thin, lots of padding, comparative this and that, referring to Ronit Lenten and other Jewish immigrants as sources, a bit on fluff on Red Hugh O'Neill and O'Donnell who were not black etc. There is some Yankee Jew going around with a bs PhD claiming she is an expert on everything Irish, a patently stupid thing to say.
What possible use would such drivel be except to get As for lays? There are layers of such folk "teaching" karaoke content. They should all be dispensed with, as should those who hired them.
If anyone can argue contrarily, please do.

NewIre

PI Member
I mentioned Ebun Joseph to some serious UCD professors today, who are widely published in 5* journals. (not that Sth Tipp woman the IFP have, more FG types). They had never heard of her.
What possible advantage is there to a student taking her courses, or that of the one in Maynooth who wants courses on blacks in Irish history (who she would "teach"). The course, by any metric, would be wafer thin, lots of padding, comparative this and that, referring to Ronit Lenten and other Jewish immigrants as sources, a bit on fluff on Red Hugh O'Neill and O'Donnell who were not black etc. There is some Yankee Jew going around with a bs PhD claiming she is an expert on everything Irish, a patently stupid thing to say.
What possible use would such drivel be except to get As for lays? There are layers of such folk "teaching" karaoke content. They should all be dispensed with, as should those who hired them.
If anyone can argue contrarily, please do.
There are many bogus Phd's around (every african dictator has a Phd :LOL:), and I would suggest looking into the authenticity of ebun's qualifications.
Any decently qualified person predominantly avoids such tripe that is expunged from ebun's hole, it's seen as career damaging, which brings into question ebun's qualifications...
She should be removed for inciting racial dissent (as should little leo) as well as their employers.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
There are many bogus Phd's around, and I would suggest looking into the authenticity of ebun's qualifications.
Any decently qualified person predominantly avoids such tripe that is expunged from ebun's hole, it's seen as career damaging, which brings into question ebun's qualifications...
She should be removed for inciting racial dissent (as should little leo) as well as their employers.
There is a long standing hierarchy in the academic world that can be seen in how Oxford and Cambridge differ in how they handle maths, which has always been near the top of the tree. Engineering, accountancy and the like were frowned upon for many years as vocational. Areas like that of Ronit Lenten, the Israeli asset, got in on the coat tails of others. That area has now expanded to include Joseph.
There is a big and growing market for such guff, despite it being useless. We can sneer at it here but the issue is how to expunge it as it is all over the place. Joseph, for one (and there are very many), is making a good career out of it but cui bono? I cannot see how it serves the general or common good at all.

NewIre

PI Member
It might be but you see this type of thing world over - I zoomed on the image to try see artifacts, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Here's another interesting tidbit to shove down ebun's hole.

Top Bottom