(R.I.P.) Kilkenny man stabbed on Dublin Street

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Lets ban bedsits. Force troubled people onto the streets. Bring in the Third World. Open meth centres near tourist sights and give ourselves a raise.
Bedsits were banned by the Irish Labour Party ( thus precipitating much of the current housing crisis).
The forcing of dysfunctional troubled people ontothe streets was also exacerbated by this.

Thitrd world massive inward immigration is a result of Catholic Ireland kowtowing to an antipope who is a clear enemy of humanity.

Drug abuse is a clear outcome of the social problems caused by the policies of the antipope and his fellow Labour Party scumphukks.

missy

PI Member
maybe the doctors had a better start in Life.
And maybe they didn't.
Either way, it's not an excuse.
Unless someone forced drugs into them, they did it voluntarily.
Junkies place an enormous burden on society.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
Shocking killing. My sympathies to his family. The main suspect was arrested fairly quickly.
What I found a little strange was that a Garda at the scene (before the stabbing) could take the time to contact the surveillance section to keep an eye on the two people - yet he couldn’t take a minute to try break up the situation.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Pretty much.

1,000 dead doctors would seriously hurt our society.
1,000 dead junkies would seriously help it.

If you want we can hold hands, sing kumbaya and pretend all life is equal.
But it clearly isn't.
How many doctors are functioning junkies? Also, how many GP's are drug dealers for Big Pharma. Also, how many people are killed every year by side effects from these GP drug dealers?

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

The Field Marshal

PI Member
What I found a little strange was that a Garda at the scene (before the stabbing) could take the time to contact the surveillance section to keep an eye on the two people - yet he couldn’t take a minute to try break up the situation.
It might have been one of the tiny little ban gardai.

Last edited:

missy

PI Member
How many doctors are functioning junkies? Also, how many GP's are drug dealers for Big Pharma. Also, how many people are killed every year by side effects from these GP drug dealers?
You tell me.
Show me the stats.

Rick kit

PI Member
i was on o connell st yesterday around 10 am seen the police tape sealing it off also noticed a body bag outside carrols tourist shop at first i though i was a sleeping bag but it couldnt be there not gonna leave some wino sleeping in a murder scene this was bulky like it had a body in it yet reports say the guy was taken to the mater where he was prounouced dead ,something s not right here

Top Bottom