• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Queering Ireland: Documenting the rise of the LGBTQ+ lobby in Ireland

The Gay and Paedophile lobby hold infinitely more sway over our children than do organisations extolling the essential virtues of national sovereignty. I'd go so far as to say they hold more sway over our children than do their parents.

How can that end well? This is an extremely grim prospect. There isn't even a move being made for nationalist organisations to have their ideas spread in school. Most oblivious parents think if they support the Irish football team then that's all they need to know. There's more chance of an astro-turfed nationalist movement getting into schools and teaching 'one worldism' than a legitimate outfit; such is the ease by which degenerates are given access to children. All the while a true nationalist organisation would be demonised as the 'Ghost of Goebbels' touring the country.

The few parents seeing the big picture might be tempted to pull children from schools, but I doubt many will follow through. Even if it were to occur, it only serves to make such families more of an outcast in their own communities; all the while paying taxes for other children to be destroyed. Even then, homeschooling is no guarantee of preventing corruption.

Last edited:
What strikes me is that all of the above are tentacles of the Civil Service ,from where they receive approval and funding.
It would appear that our elected Politicians have little power/control in the these Institutions .
But the Civil Service ( which is the permanent unelected GOVT) and pressure Groups in the NGO's have been infiltrated by these Militant LGBT adherents and are pushing there agenda against the wishes of the majority of Ireland people.
This is similar to the Trotsky strategy of Entryism.
Infiltrate slowly over time an Institution and then slowly bring in like -minded people and bar others. An agenda can then be promoted and funding secured without opposition.

interesting. That is pretty much how Christians infiltrated Europe. Back in Roman days. They got their own people into all the top jobs and excluded 'Pagans'.

It is the oldest trick in the book. And not even contraversial anymore. If i know somebody to be a raging lefty , i am reluctant to employ them or buy stuff from them.

Last edited:
interesting. That is pretty much how Christians infiltrated Europe. Back in Roman days. They got their own people into all the top jobs and excluded 'Pagans'.

It is the oldest trick in the book. And not even contraversial anymore. If i know somebody to be a raging lefty , i am reluctant to employ them or buy stuff from them.
Non compliance and boycott seems fair strategy, until you realise they are actively trying to destroy your alternatives.

The Alternative Hypothesis made a good case for the idea that lefties of today were Christians of yesterday, with their notion that the weak will become the strong i.e. prostitutes, addicts, degenerates will attain power. He pretty much rubbishes the idea of a 'right'; there are cultists and there are non-cultists, or generally apolitical people. Many so called 'right' groups are financial cultists while 'leftists' are fanatical cultists of a degenerate variety.

Even Nationalists fall prey to fanatical zeal. Nationalism is powerful in the sense that it is the one force that unites the apolitical and zealots, since an analysis of history suggests nationalism to be the most prosperous system so long as 100% homogeneity is maintained. Jews are a good example of a Nation of people who cultivate fanatical zeal in their young by inculcating the victim narrative that Aryans are trying to wipe them out. They teach this in Ultra-Orthodox schools. This keeps apolitical Jews content as they have an army of zealots forever scrounging on their behalf.

And what do we see today? Narrative after narrative via media that the gays are oppressed, trannies are oppressed, blacks, Muslims, paedophiles; every fringe group that most couldn't give a shite about until they're forcing their views on their children. And there's one group that is apparently doing all the oppressing in the world. There's only one way this will turn out, as these zealots will line you up against a wall if they could get away with it.

There was a time in Europe where strength was the order of the day. Weakness of any kind was excoriated. It too would reach fanatical levels such as when Spartan infanticide effectively neutered their defensive capabilities.

Ultimately, you either remain a wolf or become a pug. Pugification is happening quickly. The best advice I can give is to survive until the current crop of poodles loose their fangs.

Last edited:

whyfillaw

PI Member
as a straight man "For Equality Purposes Only" why do we not bother with holding these "Public Freak Shows" to show the world we are heteros? If these deviants think they are "The New Normal" why do they behave differently to us normal folk? In all my 57+ years on this earth I never felt the need to "come out as straight/Hetero" .I always felt comfortable in my own skin and mind and didn't have to be "needy and need affirmation from others".I think it was the way we were reared and learnt to be "independent " , my father used to say it "be a man, be your own man" and he was dead right.

Eriugena

PI Member
was Padraig Pearse gay ?
Strictly speaking, no, as 'gay' is a post-1960's thing which involves a lifestyle choice and openness about being homosexual; the so-called "coming out" process. All gays are homosexuals but not all homosexuals are gay. Even to this day there are homosexuals who reject the gay identity, or at least, reject the LGBTQ cohort and its subversive ideology.

Did PP have homosexual inclinations? How could anyone know that?

Last edited:

Rommel

PI Member
The majority of homosexuals like everyone else just want to get on with life and I like any sane person have no issue with that.

It is the people who want to be out marching in the streets screaming pride while dressed in a gimp suit who need watching

Brilliant post! So much archived.

There's a long tradition in critical theory and anarchism of arguing against "traditional" conceptions of sex and gender. While some of the critiques may be valid, its neurotic sister school "Queer theory", seems to engage in transgression for its own sake. Proponents are typically oddbits with little vested interest in life other than fighting for their cause. While the purpose of these ideologies is quite clearly subversion, its ostensible justification is that what stands *needs* to be subverted.

gerhard dengler

The OP has detailed what is a very serious threat generally to the wellbeing of our society and the specific threat to the safety of individual people in our society.
It is an incredible OP, and one which does this site great credit.

How do we as a society, counter this objective to normalise what remains and what will always be abnormal behaviour?

My own view is that nature always wins out and that the innate attraction of men to women and women to men, is what makes this world revolve.

But there is no doubt that there are vulnerable people out there who, through stupidity or low self esteem or through abuse, will seek to try to adhere to this abnormal behaviour explained in the OP.
There are going to be physical and psychological casualties resulting from among those indulging in this abnormal behaviour. This is a certainty.

How do we oppose this strategy to try to normalise abnormal behaviour?

bells of shandon

PI Member
The OP has detailed what is a very serious threat generally to the wellbeing of our society and the specific threat to the safety of individual people in our society.
It is an incredible OP, and one which does this site great credit.

How do we as a society, counter this objective to normalise what remains and what will always be abnormal behaviour?

My own view is that nature always wins out and that the innate attraction of men to women and women to men, is what makes this world revolve.

But there is no doubt that there are vulnerable people out there who, through stupidity or low self esteem or through abuse, will seek to try to adhere to this abnormal behaviour explained in the OP.
There are going to be physical and psychological casualties resulting from among those indulging in this abnormal behaviour. This is a certainty.

How do we oppose this strategy to try to normalise abnormal behaviour?
Marry,, fook for Ireland ,breed like a rabbit and support traditional family values.. The family is the rock on which a Nation is secure.

gerhard dengler

Marry,, fook for Ireland ,breed like a rabbit and support traditional family values.. The family is the rock on which a Nation is secure.
How best to effectively communicate this strategy?

This is the issue. If the best interests of our citizens are to be protected, a strategy needs to be created and a policy needs to be devised to encourage what you suggest.

Let's be clear here. The opposition have their strategy as documented throughout the op.

Those who wish to protect citizens need to start getting their act together, fast.

Seánie McRant

PI Member
wow, that's a thoroughly researched history of all the people involved in this and a great resource to look up as we continue our descent into state sanctioned degeneracy
State imposed degeneracy more like.

Top Bottom