Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Psychoanalysis as pedocover

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Children are not sexual from childbirth. There is a latency period up to the age of nine or ten. Also statistics show that many children who are sexual abused as children are homosexualised. Imposed sexuality on children has severe physical, psychological and emotional consequences..

The latency period is generally regarded as starting after the Oedipus Complex at four, and lasting until about ten or eleven.

genememe

DEPORTED
Children are not sexual from childbirth. There is a latency period up to the age of nine or ten. Also statistics show that many children who are sexual abused as children are homosexualised. Imposed sexuality on children has severe physical, psychological and emotional consequences..
I doubt the bit in bold would be a causal link.
Birth order increases the likelihood of homosexuality, with younger sons being more likely to be gay.

Fraternal Birth Order, Family Size, and Male Homosexuality: Meta-Analysis of Studies Spanning 25 Years. - PubMed - NCBI

It's probably more the case that the youngest males in a family are statistically more likely to be abused due to having more older male relatives.
Or the mother remarrying (step fathers are statistically far more likely to abuse than biological fathers) due to the death of the father during childhood (youngest sons have oldest fathers by definition)

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Their genitals function. so do their brains.
signals go back and forth. The brain tries to make sense of this
and somehow integrate it into their working model of reality
They don't really understand what's actually going on or why though.

Not until puberty when it becomes much clearer what is going on
at which point they radically revise their models of reality
and the madness begins in earnest! :ROFLMAO:

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That really the fear of sexual difference. The heterosexual male will learn to accept that the female organ might be the result of a violent castration, and that this castration might befall his own penis if he has any contact with the castrated female organ. The homosexual cannot bring himself to make this leap into danger.
You do realise that mowl is going to have a field day with this thread!! :ROFLMAO:

Jonathan Van Ness, the hairdresser and star of “Queer Eye,” has come out as HIV-positive in his new memoir.

The 32-year-old, who is usually all laughter, light and glitter, is showing a more serious side of himself as he prepares for the release of his forthcoming book, "Over the Top: A Raw Journey to Self-Love," which delves into his past that includes sexual abuse, drug addiction and the shocking diagnosis that changed the course of his life.
George Takei Goes Into Graphic Detail & Approves Underage Sex Act With Older Man...When Will He Lose Endorsements?
This clip is pretty disturbing. Listen to George Takei laugh it up with Howard Stern and company while he describes sex acts he partook in with an older man when he was only 13-years-old. He claims it’s not molestation if you find the guy attractive. I won’t hold my breath waiting on him to lose his endorsements from Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. The rules are different when you’re a “progressive.” If only Milo had the right kind of politics, all would be forgiven by the mainstream media.
Adored Gay Leftist George Takei Calls Child Molestation “Delightful” & “Delicious” With No Media Outcry – Return Of Kings
Hot on the heels of the liberal hit job directed against Milo Yiannopoulos, footage and audio has emerged of Pizza Hut and Taco Bell spokesman George Takei calling child molestation “delightful” and “delicious.” The actor, most famous for his role in the original Star Trek series and being an unapologetic SJW, is presently one of Hollywood’s biggest haters of Trump.

In three separate interviews, Takei spoke in glowing terms about his molestation at the hands of a California summer camp counselor. He laughed incessantly about it to Howard Stern, on a show called notSam, and with presenters and guests for SiriusXM’s Shade 45. Unlike Milo Yiannopoulos’ generally far more ambiguous comments about relationships involving young and older men (his use “boy” and “girl” being equally applicable to young adults), Takei identified his age at the time of his sexual molestation (13 or 14, depending on the interview).

Return Of Kings will not defend all of Milo’s comments, but George Takei’s are objectively much worse. If Milo deserves to fall on his sword, Takei deserves it ten times over.
My Mayor Pete Problem | The New Republic
When I was fifteen years old a pedophile used that line on me in the Chicago bus station, and if I’m being honest I had more in common with the pedo, who was about 50, black, and urban, while I was a white teenager from rural Kansas, than I did with dear old Gar. I told him I wasn’t going to give him my phone number or accept his. He seemed genuinely shocked and hurt, which of course made me feel like shit, which of course made me mad, because why should I feel like shit when I’d spent all night trying to rebuff him? He asked what he would have to do to get me to go out with him. Without thinking, I said, Take a good look at yourself and your world, reject everything in it, and then get back to me.
I’m telling you this because it’s what popped into my head when I tried to pin down my distaste for Pete Buttigieg. Mary Pete and I are just not the same kind of gay. (For those of you wondering about “Mary Pete”: a couple of months ago I asked Facebook what the gay equivalent of Uncle Tom was, and this was the answer at which we collectively arrived.)
Because let’s face it. The only thing that distinguishes the mayor of South Bend from all those other well-educated reasonably intelligent white dudes who wanna be president is what he does with his dick (and possibly his ass, although I get a definite top-by-default vibe from him, which is to say that I bet he thinks about getting fucked but he’s too uptight to do it). So let’s dish the dish, homos. You know and I know that Mary Pete is a gay teenager. He’s a fifteen-year-old boy in a Chicago bus station wondering if it’s a good idea to go home with a fifty-year-old man so that he’ll finally understand what he is.
But you can’t run away from that forever. Either it comes out or it eats you up inside. It can be fun, it can be messy, it can be tragic, it can be progenitive, transformative, ecstatic, or banal, but the last thing I want in the White House is a gay man staring down 40 who suddenly realizes he didn’t get to have all the fun his straight peers did when they were teenagers. I’m not saying I don’t want him to shave his chest or do Molly or try being the lucky Pierre (the timing’s trickier than it looks, but it can be fun when you work it out). These are rites of passage for a lot of gay men, and it fuels many aspects of gay culture. But like I said, I don’t want it in the White House. I want a man whose mind is on his job, not what could have been—or what he thinks he can still get away with.
If adult homosexuals see less issue with having sex with underage boys, which is sexual abuse, then it may be recreating/reinforcing homosexuality through said sexual abuse. So we get an issue that may have genetic and nurture aspect in small levels in a society being increased unnaturally through acceptance of sexual abuse in that society alongside the promotion of the homosexual as being above reproach.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
That really the fear of sexual difference. The heterosexual male will learn to accept that the female organ might be the result of a violent castration, and that this castration might befall his own penis if he has any contact with the castrated female organ. The homosexual cannot bring himself to make this leap into danger.
Indeed the thing is that I am not convinced that this fear arises from someone possessing low libidinal energies, there are people who are perfectly healthy sexually and otherwise but happen to have low libido. A lot of people into homosexuality on the other hand have their lives completely revolve around sex. I am not sure that fear of sexual difference is a bad thing at all, I think actually it is something that gives depth and force to life, but obviously when people run away from it rather than embracing it things become problematic, especially for them. You do have though these people who seem to have no fear of sexual difference and so treat sex as if it was nothing than going for a swim or whatever. Oddly enough it is these types who seem to be most comfortable with homosexuality out of all the heterosexual population.

Top Bottom