Prophecy Of Malachy - Francis Last Pope?

Wlll Pope Francis Be The Last Pope?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
OP
OP
patrick jane
It's my opinion, yes. I used NIV Study Bible to get started. That's another heresy by the catholic church, they made there own Bible with extra-biblical content.
grace ambassadors ministries
  • Ignorant of Jesus’ Death, burial, and resurrection

• 1.Matthew 16:21-22 – Jesus first began to tell them of his death and yet Peter tried to prevent it.
  • 2.Mark 8:31-32 – Another account of Peter rebuking the Lord for speaking about his death.
  • 3.Mark 9:31-32 – After hearing about the death and resurrection of Jesus the disciples “understood not and were afraid to ask him”
  • 4.Luke 9:44-45 – “But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying.”
  • 5.Luke 18:31-34 – “And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.”
  • 6.John 2:21-22 – They did not understand the resurrection until after it happened.
  • Disbelief in the Resurrection
  • 7.Mark 16:5-14 – The ladies were afraid when they found the tomb empty. The disciples did not believe after two witnesses testified of the resurrection.
  • 8.Luke 24:1-4 – The ladies were perplexed about what had happened to Jesus.
  • 9.Luke 24:8-12 – The stories of Jesus’ “disappearance” were idle tales. Peter wondered what happened.
  • 10.John 20:2 – Mary Magdalene thought someone had stolen Jesus after he had resurrected.
  • 11.John 20:7-9 – The disciples after seeing the empty tomb believed Mary that someone had stolen Jesus. They did not know about the resurrection yet.
  • Did not understand the cross for salvation
  • 12.John 20:21-23 – Even after the resurrection, the disciples did not understand what it accomplished. Here they are given the authority to remit sins.
  • 13.Acts 3:14-15 – The crucifixion was presented as a murder indictment to Israel at Pentecost. The resurrection as a warning that he would return to seek vengeance.
  • 14.Acts 5:28 – Instead of the blood being payment for sins it was presented as the evidence of guilty murderers.
  • 15.Acts 7:52 – Stephen accuses the rulers of betrayal and murder of the Just One.
  • 16.Acts 10:39 – According to Paul’s gospel Christ died willingly in the place of sinners. According to Peter he died because he was slain by certain Jews. Could it be that Peter does not yet understand the mystery of the cross?
Conclusions:
This list does not prove that the Twelve were disobedient to the gospel that was presented to them. Contrarily, they were some of the first believers in the gospel of the kingdom. They were among the faithful remnant of Israel who trusted that Jesus was the Son of God and promised Messiah.

However, these verses show that the gospel they knew and trusted was not the preaching of the cross that Paul taught. Whereas they knew Jesus Christ as Messiah to Israel, Paul would later teach Jesus Christ on the cross as payment for sins to Gentiles.
The preaching of the cross was offered for salvation first through the Apostle Paul as the Lord revealed the meaning of the death, burial, and resurrection. The Twelve apostles were ignorant of this message.

@jmcc

His words will never pass away. The twelve knew Jesus would be killed but did not understand the DBR yet.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Uh no the Church inherited the Septuagint from the Old Testament Church in the diaspora and the Prods chucked out things such as the brilliant Wisdom of Solomon because the apostate Jews had chucked them out.

Septuagint - Wikipedia
I lost my train of thought in that post. The NIV and ESV have changed way too many words, one for instance is the change of cornerstone to "capstone", what the hell is that? I'm just saying catholics have their own special bible with their own writings added.
Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
Maybe the people reinterpreting them today have no idea of their context or what they orginally meant? How many people were involved in the incident at the Garden of Gethsemenae?
What do you mean, how many people involved and in which "incident"?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
good morning Patrick Jane! few questions - does the Holy Spirit enter and speak through people who have only read one particular version of the bible? can the Holy Spirit enter and speak through people who have not read any version of the bible? are you saying the Holy Spirit discriminates against catholics? are protestant arguments elitist? do some protestants look down their noses and have a sense of superiority over different denominations?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
good morning Patrick Jane! few questions - does the Holy Spirit enter and speak through people who have only read one particular version of the bible? can the Holy Spirit enter and speak through people who have not read any version of the bible? are you saying the Holy Spirit discriminates against catholics? are protestant arguments elitist? do some protestants look down their noses and have a sense of superiority over different denominations?
Some Prods most definitely do. I know I did when I was a Prod. Even though I joined the Church of Ireland out of the Session trying to stamp out my teenaged veganism but I soon warped into the most over the top High Anglican snob (though I stayed away from St George's after a few visits which is a story in and of itself). I had actual physical fights with my sister over my declaring her not a Protestant but a dissenter. The Republican political thespian Vol Jamie Byrson in his book "The First shades of God" lampoons hilariously the attitudes of savage Loyalist "Pentecostals" towards Anglicans (he is from an Anglican background).

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
The Republican political thespian Vol Jamie Byrson in his book "The First shades of God" lampoons hilariously the attitudes of savage Loyalist "Pentecostals" towards Anglicans (he is from an Anglican background).
Byrani Bryson? I hope he wasn't attempting to emulate Christ's 40 day fast when he went on hunger strike and lasted three quarters of a day before ordering a curry.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Byrani Bryson? I hope he wasn't attempting to emulate Christ's 40 day fast when he went on hunger strike and lasted three quarters of a day before ordering a curry.
Look he is a Republican plant extracting the urine from savage Prods- I had intuited this before proof came along. The whole "hunger strike" farce was part of that.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Well you sure couldn't get anyone to do a better job of it.

Is this Patrick Jane guy for real or is he on the wind up?
I don't think so- Yanks are not us, they can be deeply weird from our point of view. The whole "flat earth" that he comes out with is all the rage now among a certain type of Prod.

Top Bottom