Prophecy Of Malachy - Francis Last Pope?

Wlll Pope Francis Be The Last Pope?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
You can't be serious, Dan.
Yes I am. I read it in the early 80s so it is not fresh in my memory but he discussed churches in Scotland and southern france with inscriptions etc that added weight to his theory.

Did you read the book?

Wrong again. What Paul says is straight from Christ by revelation. Remember how God chose Paul on the Road to Damascus? Paul received ongoing revelation from Christ until he was martyred. Paul makes it very clear that he preaches Christ and Him crucified. Paul says he the least of all the apostles and saints. I worship Jesus Christ who is God and that's all Paul ever preached. Expand your readings beyond Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. What got me back in the word was reading Paul's epistles from Romans through Philemon and also the book of Acts. After I studied that for 5 years and all of the NT I was ready to absorb the OT. Some people refer to the doctrine as Pauline. I'm a Mid-Acts Dispensation believer. And yes, as all Christians should, I follow Christ and I love His words as I've studied the gospels as well. Why do catholics pray to Mary and saints when they can pray directly to God through Jesus Christ?
Yes Patrick Paul was spoken to by Christ our Lord. You have a very uneducated view of what Roman Catholics know, and that all we read are the Gospels. This is incorrect. We know all about Paul and go over all the letters etc and especially the NT. It is something our enemies used as a weapon to try to attack us with.

My point however is that I referred firstly straight from Christ's own mouth not from someone who was not Christ, you did not and went to refer to Paul. It is not as if Paul suspended his own person and individuality and stood stock still entranced like a zombie while Christ spoke through him. This is not how it works especially over any given lengthy period of time, human interpretation comes into it.

My main point is, I went first to Christ, not to any man. The very thing you ironically held me up on, yet I could point to how in your attack of Catholicism and defence of non-Catholicism, your first instinct was to go to a human, not to Christ - think about that.

The other thing I have to say to you is, that there are Roman Catholics who do not hold Jorge Bergoglio as Pope and that the Seat is vacant. These are the Real Catholics and you may find it interesting, most hold that everything since Vatican II is basically Satanic, and I imagine we and our brethren Christians would have much in common in that view, while we differ on the whole idea then of a Pope and the body of Christ, the Roman Catholic Church.

Look up SedeVacantist Catholics and SSPX

There would be no liberating Crusades without Catholicism

OP
OP
patrick jane
Romans 1:18-25 KJV -
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Galatians Chapter 3 - KJV -
O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

2 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:
OP
OP
patrick jane
Are there any McInerneys here? I know there's a lot in America. There's General Thomas McInerney and author Jay McInerney.

OP
OP
patrick jane
Tell me, is your faith in the Christ and after the life, times and example of Christ and believing in Him or is your faith called Paulianity?

I have quoted Christ's words and His direction, you however have not said one word from Christ our Lord. So as far as your accusation of worshipping idols, the fruits so far, of your own direction and argument are coming from a man, not the Lord, this is indicative and holding a man as idol, no different to inanimate idol worship.
And no Roman Catholic's do not worship idols, we talk (which is what prayer is) to the Saints and all those departed to help us, support us in our prayers,blessings and to intercede to Christ our Lord on our behalf. This is perfectly normal and human to keep up a relationship with all those whom you know alive and in the spirit realm, but in no way do we place any being above God or Christ, this is just false. Everything that is asked must be done in the Name of Christ Jesus.
The bible unlike the koran is descriptive not prescriptive and the keys of heaven were given by mouth from Christ directly to Peter, not Paul.
Just as Paul's and you and every true Christians, who also know that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. The Word Incarnate. We are saints per scripture, fellow heirs. Every word from God is to believed and studied. Study to show yourself approved and 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV - Many Christians are not told by their leaders that Paul was the first to preach the gospel of grace AND the first to preach DBR (Death Burial Resurrection). That's why Paul calls it his gospel. Paul ONLY preached Christ crucified. Paul had another gospel (gospel means "good news") Paul received more good news straight from, the Risen Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus preach the law, the OT in his earthly ministry, then after DBR He gave more new information to Paul. I'll show you more if we get on the same page. Stay away from the koran and read Galatians 1:8-9 KJV - right now sir.

Can we tag members so they get an alert to a post? @jmcc

1 Corinthians Chapter 1 - KJV -
Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
its a tragedy most irish dont know about saints columcille, columbanus and the rest of the gaelic christians. what awesome people, who not only spread learning but love and who stood their ground against the nerdy corporate romans. plain people of europe loved these perregrini. st brendan one of the truly awesome figures in human history never mind irish.

we were in iceland first too. well before the scandis. we shud take it back, but to be fair, they stood up to the banks better than us so they can keep ire, i mean iceland.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
patrick jane
The Simple Teachings of Jesus
Frequently I hear, "I don't care for all of that high fulutton theology that was taught by Paul". "I just follow the simple teachings of Jesus".

Jesus was a teacher of the law of Moses. Jesus elevated the law of Moses and spiritualized it. Quite often Jesus would recite the law of Moses and then he would say, "But I say unto you" and then he would either elevate the law of Moses or he would spiritualize it, Matthew 5:28.

The Pharisees didn't have much of a problem with the written law. But the spiritual law condemned them and made them hypocrites.

"You have heard that it was said of them of old time, THOU SHALL NOT COMMITT ADULTERY, "But I say unto you" "That whosoever looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" Matthew 5:28.

Outwardly the Pharisees appeared to be very religious and righteous, but inwardly they were the worst of sinners. Jesus unloaded both barrels on them in Matthew 23:1-39.

"Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you are like whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but within are full of dead men's bones and of all uncleanness" Matthew 23:27.

Some may think that they can fool us with their holy piety, but they can't fool God. The Holy Spirit searches the desires and the intent of the heart.

"For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart" Hebrews 4:12.

So, maybe "The Simple Teachings of Jesus" are not so simple after all. If our thoughts and the intent of our heart is going to come under the judgment of God, then who can claim that they have followed "The Simple Teachings of Jesus?".​

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
It's my opinion, yes. I used NIV Study Bible to get started. That's another heresy by the catholic church, the made there own Bible with extra-biblical content.
Uh no the Church inherited the Septuagint from the Old Testament Church in the diaspora and the Prods chucked out things such as the brilliant Wisdom of Solomon because the apostate Jews had chucked them out.

Septuagint - Wikipedia

Top Bottom