Project Leer: Micky Mouse EU Jokers want to take on the USA in a Trade War lol!

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
EU ready for Trump TRADE WAR: Brussels warns of ‘swift and appropriate’ action against USA

THE European Union’s trade war with Donald Trump has reached boiling point after Brussels pledged to “react swiftly and appropriately” to the US President’s threats to restrict European imports.

EU ready for Trump TRADE WAR: Brussels warns of ‘swift and appropriate’ action against USA

"Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU"

Let us all know how ya get on with that "4 Way War" with Britain, Visegrad, Russia & the US Ange

Aaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Hmm. Let me guess. Whichever of the millionaire gold-plated-pensioned bureaucrats in Brussels who has decided that the EU should get into a trade war with the US (easily the Worlds largest economy) with which the EU is currently running a 100 billion dollar annual trade surplus is the same genius who decided the EU should play hardball over trade with the UK with which the EU is running a 50 million pound annual trade surplus.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Trump's sanctions on russia and on aluminium will fuck is up. We have hundreds of jobs in the industry.

I hate what the EU has turned into, but I do think our future lies in a european trading block minus
all the federalisation, bureaucracy, corruption and privatisation agendas. Where we retain our own sovereignty.

The WTO is a pretty ugly rotten corrupt organisation that has wreaked untold misery on the world.
It is not the solution to all our ills either. I don't understand how you can diss the EU and not the WTO D4.