Project Jeer- Michael O'Leary "tell the EU to fu*k off" David McWilliams "EU is a thing of the past"

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
He's for the EU when it pays his business, he's against if it doesn't. We're not citizens of Ryanair, we're citizens of Ireland. Or we're supposed to be. Time to chuck his views and those of other special interest types over the shoulder and think of the national interest.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
EU solidarity collapsing

🇮🇹 🇨🇿 China sent Italy a huge shipment of 680,000 masks and thousands of respirators to help it contain coronavirus, but while it was traveling the Czech Republic seized it for itself. @COVID19Up

GodsDog

PI Member
Michael O'Leary's greed brought this virus to Ireland.

Our stupid government were too afraid of cutting into his profits
to shut down flights from the hotspots in Italy

sighthound

PI Member
our whole government is cowardly watching what each other says and does and copying them if its relevant. Bullshitters on 90K this week while i just lost my job in the food industry now thats worrying....... the food industry....

i always thought McWilliams to be an open-borders loon ? since he stacked the expert panel at one of his immigration economics seminars with economics professors who would collectively make Jeremy Corbyn look conservative.

Top Bottom