Video Professor Delores Cahill blows the whistle on the Scamdemic.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
More stupid shit you read on the internet, obviously coming from the US.
Well at least you almost got one sentence right. It was stupid shit that I read on the internet but what wasn't obvious to you was that what you interpret as stupid shit actually came from reading your post's.

You do defend Zionism and don't oppose the Kalergi Plan agenda. In fact you don't even recognise its existence. So you're not here because you love the Irish and want to defend us from what you think of as right wing and we don't need people like you to correct our sense of Patriotism or Nationalism.

The rest of your post was little more than word salad nonsense but I will take the opportunity to pull you on one small detail of significance. In response to the other person you quoted, you said..

Finally you're clearly an antisemite gravitating to those type of discriminatory generalisations and condemnations, even if you're oblivious to it.
What you yourself are seemingly oblivious to, is that the vast majority of those claiming to be Jewish, are not actually Semitic people. In fact, the Palestinian people are far more Semitic than the Zionist fake Jews. When a true Jew speaks out about the abhorrent Zionist cruelty towards Palestinians, they're dismissed with term's like 'self hating Jew' and their opinions are ignored and marginalised by mainstream media. That causes true Jews to be equated with the evils of Zionism and so they unfairly become the targets of a hatred mistermed as anti-Semitism.

So, as you're a staunch defender of Zionism it's clearly you who is the anti-Semite.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
“A good ultra-nationalist’s best gift is a bad memory”, as someone once said. I.e. Whatever the outcome, the rhetoric will adapt to say "we told you so", and you gimps will lap it all up.
That used to work in the old days when the establishment controlled the media narrative.

Nowadays the internet means that everyones record is out there to be seen, if you made bad decisions while your political opponents can be seen to have been calling for what are now known to be the correct decisions then there is no getting away with the "nobody saw it coming", "we all agreed on X so theres no point looking back" etc type of excuse.

Of course if the establishment parties are seen to be correct while their opponents were incorrect then they will get the kudos but that is hypothetical in the case of all this lockdown / facemask business

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Kindly back up that statement with some proofs, that a healthy body is not resistant to infection.

What? So if you take your vitamins you become immortal and unaffected by disease? The onus of proof is on you to prove that vitamins and minerals defeat covid, not the other way round.

bells of shandon

PI Member
What? So if you take your vitamins you become immortal and unaffected by disease? The onus of proof is on you to prove that vitamins and minerals defeat covid, not the other way round.
You are so FOS, such an obvious Establishment troll,polluting this fine forum with your disruptions ,obfuscations ,distractions and sidetracking.
A postule of putridity on humanity.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
You are so FOS, such an obvious Establishment troll,polluting this fine forum with your disruptions ,obfuscations ,distractions and sidetracking.
A postule of putridity on humanity.
So you cannot show me any reputable info to say vitamins and minerals are a cure/treatm ent/prophylactic for covid 19?

All you need to do is provide a little proof? That would shut me up but you cant do so. Less insults more facts please

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
So you cannot show me any reputable info to say vitamins and minerals are a cure/treatm ent/prophylactic for covid 19?

All you need to do is provide a little proof? That would shut me up but you cant do so. Less insults more facts please
The Government hasn't attempted to provide proof for the need for a lockdown or facemasks but yet it is demanding proof to back claims that the taking of inexpensive dietary supplements to assist the immune system health will reduce the effect of Covid on the individual?

FFS provide the evidence to back the measures that costs billions of Euros before you start calling for evidence of measures that costs cents.

Reactions: bAd

roc_

PI Member
I agree with the difficulties of finding "proof", however first point, masks are low cost, second, vitamins are less effective in systemic terms, I.e. the point is to bring R0 below 1, and vitamins do little for its onwards spread, particularly in the "superspreader" events that are the bane of this pandemic. If R0 is above one, an expensive lock down eventually becomes inevitable. Here is an interesting article from this excellent blog of Yves Smith.

roc_

PI Member
Cahill reveals her cynicism in advocating vitamins. When you take vitamins you are primarily helping protect yourself. When you wear a mask you are primarily protecting others. Now there may be a small effect in protecting others in taking a step to protect your own health. However it's obviously much less. Cahill sees the base level of overweening, immature self interest in her target malcontent, uneducated "sceptic" audience, and is going straight for their lower level unthinking base instincts. That's nasty, cynical shit..

Last edited:

DrPat2

PI Member
Cahill reveals her cynicism in advocating vitamins. When you take vitamins you are primarily helping protect yourself. When you wear a mask you are primarily protecting others. Now there may be a small effect in protecting others in taking a step to protect your own health. However it's obviously much less. Cahill sees the base level of overweening, immature self interest in her target malcontent, uneducated "sceptic" audience, and is going straight for their lower level unthinking base instincts. That's nasty, cynical shit..
When did you get your qualification in immunology?

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I was being generous.

Did you read that link before posting it? It says that dietary supplements are of no benefit to people who eat a healthy diet that is providing all of their nutritional needs.

It does not say that people who are deficient in the nutrients should not take supplements, to be specific it does not say that people who are deficient in Vitamin D should not take Vitamin D as called for by Dolores Cahill.

Background: Specific sub-groups of the population, such as older people, are at increased risk of poor vitamin D status. There is growing evidence, however, that vitamin D insufficiency may be a more widespread problem.

Top Bottom