Video Professor Delores Cahill blows the whistle on the Scamdemic.

SwordOfStCatherine

“A good ultra-nationalist’s best gift is a bad memory”, as someone once said. I.e. Whatever the outcome, the rhetoric will adapt to say "we told you so", and you gimps will lap it all up.
There is a burning quote by Gershom Scholem about how Wiemar German Jews excelled at critiquing the non-Jewish "Other" but they could never turn that critique on themselves.

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
Professor Dolores O Cahill ridiculed on Irish airways for telling people to build up their immune system by taking vitamin C, D and Zinc.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Professor Dolores O Cahill ridiculed on Irish airways for telling people to build up their immune system by taking vitamin C, D and Zinc.
Theres nothing wrong with that stayement in isolation. But she claims that vitamins and minerals are a cure/preventative for covid when they are clearly not.

Of course I'm apparently "an anti-Irish globalist" and don't "love Ireland" because I go against the consensus.

Which is a cult tactic - to demonise and declare an outsider, an enemy, of anyone who is "agin' them".

All while they drape themselves in Irish flags (and US flags across the water in Borg central) and call themselves "patriots".

Well I'll tell you this, lads. You're a fucking disgrace to the Irish flag.
the Flag of the failed first irish republic ? 100 years of FF/FG trashing the place ? not my flag. Thanks very much.

irish tricolor, EU blue monstrosity , UK's butchers apron......take your pick from 3 rotten flags.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Theres nothing wrong with that stayement in isolation. But she claims that vitamins and minerals are a cure/preventative for covid when they are clearly not.
Kindly back up that statement with some proofs, that a healthy body is not resistant to infection.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Of course I'm apparently "an anti-Irish globalist" and don't "love Ireland" because I go against the consensus.
The reason you're perceived as an Anti-Irish Globalist that doesn't love Ireland is because you go along with the Zionist anti-Nationalist consensus as a matter of routine.

Which is a cult tactic - to demonise and declare an outsider, an enemy, of anyone who is "agin' them".
The Talmud is the cornerstone of Zionist ideology. It preaches non-Jews are sub-human and permits Jews to have sex with 3 year old children, so long as the child isn't Jewish. So nevermind your nonsense about cultish tactics of demonisation of outsider's. It's not just the Irish who oppose that type of ideology as an enemy. It's anyone of a better nature.

All while they drape themselves in Irish flags (and US flags across the water in Borg central) and call themselves "patriots".
Your obvious hate for Patriotism and Irish Nationalism is because those represent the only real opposition to an evil Globalist agenda that you are enslaved by. I doubt you disparage those that drape themselves in flags bearing the star of David, otherwise known as the Star of Remphan.

Well I'll tell you this, lads. You're a fucking disgrace to the Irish flag.
That type of low-level nonsense indicates the retarded nature of your mentality and your true intentions towards Irish people. Your not 'apparently' an anti-Irish Globalist who doesn't love Ireland, it's literally the case. You defend Zionism and don't oppose the Kalergi Plan agenda, so you obviously hate Irish people. So much so in fact that you can barely prevent it just oozing straight out of you.

You defend Zionism and don't oppose the Kalergi Plan agenda, so you obviously hate Irish people. So much so in fact that you can barely prevent it just oozing straight out of you.
when you feed the Troll. You will be aiding, encouraging and strengthening the Troll.

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
when you feed the Troll. You will be aiding, encouraging and strengthening the Troll.
I hear you on that one. It's sometimes said, writing is a great way to exorcise one's demon's. There might be a bit of that going on in this case. It's also hoped people, who happen on this site incidentally and are less aware of the situation, might be brought up to speed a little. Although, I'll try not to over focus on Trolls at the expense of attention to our own.

roc_

PI Member
I'm a Lady so I am said:
... a burning quote by Gershom Scholem about how Wiemar German Jews excelled at critiquing the non-Jewish "Other" but they could never turn that critique on themselves...
I'm not Jewish, hardly even a Zionist in any real sense, and you know it, it's just the only argument you've got.

I present Israel's case when they are attacked mainly because I loathe the sentiment and the ideology (on both the left and the right) that picks them out as targets, and the flagrant distortion, omission, selectivity and conspiracist mindedness in the anti Zionist propaganda opus.

Finally you're clearly an antisemite gravitating to those type of discriminatory generalisations and condemnations, even if you're oblivious to it.

The reason you're perceived as an Anti-Irish Globalist that doesn't love Ireland is because you go along with the Zionist anti-Nationalist consensus as a matter of routine.
Wtf is the the "Zionist anti-Nationalist consensus". Oh it's some shit you read on the internet. Fancy that.

The Talmud is the cornerstone of Zionist ideology. It preaches non-Jews are sub-human and permits Jews to have sex with 3 year old children, so long as the child isn't Jewish. So nevermind your nonsense about cultish tactics of demonisation of outsider's. It's not just the Irish who oppose that type of ideology as an enemy. It's anyone of a better nature.
You sub-imbecile. Sure you can read a book that is thousands of years old and you can find some sentence or two in there that you can interpret and twist to rationalise some hatred or other.

However Jews (and others) look to the Talmud and Torah (old testament) try and find old insights and wisdom into how to live a good, worthy life, they're not looking for what you're looking for. You might follow their example.

Your obvious hate for Patriotism and Irish Nationalism is because those represent the only real opposition to an evil Globalist agenda that you are enslaved by. I doubt you disparage those that drape themselves in flags bearing the star of David, otherwise known as the Star of Remphan.
I have nothing against Patriotism or Irish Nationalism per se.

What I loathe is the term "Patriotism" appealed to to vindicate hatred, stupidity, and populism etc.

I loathe the abdication of individual critical faculties in favor of a politics based on a mix of hope and hatred, and calling it "nationalism", or "patriotism".

And I certainly oppose "Nationalism" in its sense of desire for power and prestige through the Nation in which "Nationalists" have chosen to sink their own individualities etc.

You don't like these aspects being pointed out, because it's what you do with it.

That type of low-level nonsense indicates the retarded nature of your mentality and your true intentions towards Irish people. Your not 'apparently' an anti-Irish Globalist who doesn't love Ireland, it's literally the case. You defend Zionism and don't oppose the Kalergi Plan agenda, so you obviously hate Irish people. So much so in fact that you can barely prevent it just oozing straight out of you.
More stupid shit you read on the internet, obviously coming from the US.

Why don't you move to the middle America whose hateful sects and ideologies you seem to fawn over so much, and take that stupid shit back with you.

Top Bottom