Professor Alexander Dugin - The Logos of Cybele

https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/dating-columnist-reveals-how-sex-and-the-city-ruined-her-life/
This is a bigger thing then a lot of people realise.
Replace one religion/codes/rules/norms with another for women to rally around and we are seeing the consequences of this now.
The older generation women that have or are hitting the wall are near suicidal/desperate over the lie they have been following/sold regards this vile shit they lapped up when they were younger, is only appearing now.

I even started a dating column for my college paper called “Sex on the Hilltop,” which was modeled after Carrie’s column in the fictional New York Star.
When the last episode of “Sex and the City” aired in February 2004, I hosted a viewing party for 200 guests. It was my swan song as well: Eight months later, I would move to New York, where, armed with my “Sex and the City” DVDs, my transformation really began.
Based on what I knew from “SATC,” I expected the city to sweep me off my feet. I envisioned nonstop brunching and shopping.
The general gist is she spent twenty years spreading her legs around the place and felt like she should in the end, a worn out whore who spread/promoted the new religion she embraced onto others.

Truth be told, I wish I had never heard of “SATC.” I’m sure there are worse role models but, for me, it did permanent and measurable damage to my psyche that I’m still cleaning up.
Sure, I could have been a dating columnist for the rest of my life but, honestly, I gave really bad dating advice — and so did Carrie Bradshaw.
And now shes found some cuck to take her worn out/whored out ass at least until she can do the ivf and flop out a child that will likely be a mess seeing as their mother is long past her sell by date. Chances are she just continuing the cycle and producing a another weak cuck like the father.

I want to be a different role model from the one I got. Two months ago, I started seeing someone I never would have dated 10 years earlier. Back then, I wasn’t looking to get married or seek a lifelong partner, and that was a mistake. This man is a very reasonable choice, and I’m at a place in my life where reasonable is very sexy.

I’ve put away the pink party dress. The designer shoes and bags are in storage. Now, I feel like genuine me — I’m no longer a Carrie Bradshaw knockoff.

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/dating-columnist-reveals-how-sex-and-the-city-ruined-her-life/
This is a bigger thing then a lot of people realise.
Replace one religion/codes/rules/norms with another for women to rally around and we are seeing the consequences of this now.
The older generation women that have or are hitting the wall are near suicidal/desperate over the lie they have been following/sold regards this vile shit they lapped up when they were younger, is only appearing now.

The general gist is she spent twenty years spreading her legs around the place and felt like she should in the end, a worn out whore who spread/promoted the new religion she embraced onto others.

And now shes found some cuck to take her worn out/whored out ass at least until she can do the ivf and flop out a child that will likely be a mess seeing as their mother is long past her sell by date. Chances are she just continuing the cycle and producing a another weak cuck like the father.
This lifestyle damages women much more than men as women unlike most men tend to have their share of the top 5% of partners.When they realise the futility of their way or can't hold down one of these alphas, they then have to go back into the pack for a " lesser man"thus many end up emotionally damaged. I come across many of these type of women and all they seem to have in their lifes is pictures on the wall of travels in their 20s and 30s.
It all feels very empty.

"Repeal" is considered a victory over the Logos of Apollo, heterosexuality and sexual reproduction.
Professor Dugin continues his discussion of the main logos which have formed the European mind. The Logos of Apollo being the warrior Patriarchy of the Aryan tribes who came into European in great waves of invasions. The Logos of Dionysus, being essentially the same thing as Christianity, where the God goes into the underworld to save humanity, along with his mother Demeter, who was the Great Goddess adopted into Christianity as the Virgin Mary. But another logos that Professor Dugin addresses is the Logos of Cybele. Cybele was a somewhat perverted fertility goddess. She is associated with androgyny, homosexuality and bisexuality. Her priests had to castrate themselves in a brutal ritual where they cut their own genitals off with a sharp flint as they danced wildly in front of the assembled people. These priests, called, Galli, then became homosexual prostitutes in temple orgies, or went out into the public and were often employed as child minders. They wore their hair long and dressed as women and everyone called them "she." They were, in fact, the trannies of the ancient world. Women in Classical Greece and Rome loved the Galli and loved gossiping and going shopping with them, but they were generally detested by the men (except when they were riding them), and were often killed.

Professor Dugin suggests that as Europe falls away from Christianity, it is reverting to the Logos of Cybele. Homosexuals and women are the preferred leaders of European states (though not our heroic women to be sure - not those who might follow Demeter or the Virgin Mary - or Artemis either). I think this lecture is well worth listening to for anyone who wants to understand what's going on today - and to understand that far from being new, it is very old.

Yes I would concur in the hypothesis. The destruction of europe, to my understanding, certainly has a metaphysical or spiritual aspect to it. Of course this is hard to quantify in absolute terms.

The gnostic gospels stated that this physical plane is controlled by the demiurge. Yeshua was sent from the creator not the demiurge. It's a philosophical debate that is difficult to comprehend.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/knowledge-of-evil-identity-of-satan.816/

Yes I would concur in the hypothesis. The destruction of europe, to my understanding, certainly has a metaphysical or spiritual aspect to it. Of course this is hard to quantify in absolute terms.

The gnostic gospels stated that this physical plane is controlled by the demiurge. Yeshua was sent from the creator not the demiurge. It's a philosophical debate that is difficult to comprehend.

Knowledge Of Evil & Identity Of Satan
Nostradamus and Old Moore need to be revisited they will have foretold this

Top Bottom