Professor Alexander Dugin - The Logos of Cybele

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

"Repeal" is considered a victory over the Logos of Apollo, heterosexuality and sexual reproduction.
Professor Dugin continues his discussion of the main logos which have formed the European mind. The Logos of Apollo being the warrior Patriarchy of the Aryan tribes who came into European in great waves of invasions. The Logos of Dionysus, being essentially the same thing as Christianity, where the God goes into the underworld to save humanity, along with his mother Demeter, who was the Great Goddess adopted into Christianity as the Virgin Mary. But another logos that Professor Dugin addresses is the Logos of Cybele. Cybele was a somewhat perverted fertility goddess. She is associated with androgyny, homosexuality and bisexuality. Her priests had to castrate themselves in a brutal ritual where they cut their own genitals off with a sharp flint as they danced wildly in front of the assembled people. These priests, called, Galli, then became homosexual prostitutes in temple orgies, or went out into the public and were often employed as child minders. They wore their hair long and dressed as women and everyone called them "she." They were, in fact, the trannies of the ancient world. Women in Classical Greece and Rome loved the Galli and loved gossiping and going shopping with them, but they were generally detested by the men (except when they were riding them), and were often killed.

Professor Dugin suggests that as Europe falls away from Christianity, it is reverting to the Logos of Cybele. Homosexuals and women are the preferred leaders of European states (though not our heroic women to be sure - not those who might follow Demeter or the Virgin Mary - or Artemis either). I think this lecture is well worth listening to for anyone who wants to understand what's going on today - and to understand that far from being new, it is very old.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
This is another very informative lecture on the Cult of Cybele. We can see why the Punjab Princess is so loved by our Libtards today.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member

"Repeal" is considered a victory over the Logos of Apollo, heterosexuality and sexual reproduction.
Professor Dugin continues his discussion of the main logos which have formed the European mind. The Logos of Apollo being the warrior Patriarchy of the Aryan tribes who came into European in great waves of invasions. The Logos of Dionysus, being essentially the same thing as Christianity, where the God goes into the underworld to save humanity, along with his mother Demeter, who was the Great Goddess adopted into Christianity as the Virgin Mary. But another logos that Professor Dugin addresses is the Logos of Cybele. Cybele was a somewhat perverted fertility goddess. She is associated with androgyny, homosexuality and bisexuality. Her priests had to castrate themselves in a brutal ritual where they cut their own genitals off with a sharp flint as they danced wildly in front of the assembled people. These priests, called, Galli, then became homosexual prostitutes in temple orgies, or went out into the public and were often employed as child minders. They wore their hair long and dressed as women and everyone called them "she." They were, in fact, the trannies of the ancient world. Women in Classical Greece and Rome loved the Galli and loved gossiping and going shopping with them, but they were generally detested by the men (except when they were riding them), and were often killed.

Professor Dugin suggests that as Europe falls away from Christianity, it is reverting to the Logos of Cybele. Homosexuals and women are the preferred leaders of European states (though not our heroic women to be sure - not those who might follow Demeter or the Virgin Mary - or Artemis either). I think this lecture is well worth listening to for anyone who wants to understand what's going on today - and to understand that far from being new, it is very old.
I had a conversation last Sunday with a 20 year old Gaelic girl who is converting to Eastern Orthodoxy, I didn't try to talk her out of it because realistically it was clearly the best option for her. Catholics justly say that when Eastern Orthodox apologists talk about Catholicism they talk about the messy flesh and blood reality while as when they talk about Orthodoxy they generally speak about some Platonic Ideal almost- however my Russian friend has somewhat justly accused me defending and extolling an ideal Catholicism when discussing stuff with her while ignoring the reality around me. A lot of women need tight community and a sense of Sacred Law in order to really thrive and without that they are totally lost. If my sister didn't have her Presbyterianism she would be totally at sea- for all it's flaws Presbyterianism gives her life depth, meaning and structure. Another point is that so much of the American and Americanized capitalist entertainment industry seems focused on bringing out the worst aspects of the feminine nature.

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
I had a conversation last Sunday with a 20 year old Gaelic girl who is converting to Eastern Orthodoxy, I didn't try to talk her out of it because realistically it was clearly the best option for her. Catholics justly say that when Eastern Orthodox apologists talk about Catholicism they talk about the messy flesh and blood reality while as when they talk about Orthodoxy they generally speak about some Platonic Ideal almost- however my Russian friend has somewhat justly accused me defending and extolling an ideal Catholicism when discussing stuff with her while ignoring the reality around me. A lot of women need tight community and a sense of Sacred Law in order to really thrive and without that they are totally lost. If my sister didn't have her Presbyterianism she would be totally at sea- for all it's flaws Presbyterianism gives her life depth, meaning and structure. Another point is that so much of the American and Americanized capitalist entertainment industry seems focused on bringing out the worst aspects of the feminine nature.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
And Jewish also ๐Ÿ˜‰
An interesting thing about Jews is that either they are supportive of full blown homosexualism like roc_ and his wife or else they have an essentially ISIS attitude towards the whole thing. The Jewess I know who went from a psycho version of Rabbinic Jewish Modern Orthodoxy to an equally psycho form of Orthodox Christianity (she is an Old Calendarist Nun now in Romania- if you haven't met Orthodox Old Calendarists you haven't met Christian fundamentalists) believed literally in the death penalty for homosexual acts. The trip to Tel Aviv and Beni Brak she took me on was hilarious, I can still see her jumping up down with clenched fists shouting "They are Jews! Jews cannot be faggots! Jews cannot be faggots!". A combination of reading Philo of Alexandria and witnessing Tel Aviv basically made her a Christian. The thing is though that roc_ and his wife have no interest at all in Theology- their Judaism is basically about lording over the indigenous Palestinians and trying to persuade themselves that people like me want to shove them into gas chambers, how do you argue against that?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It occurs to me that the ritual sacrifice of Muammar al-Gaddafi was carried out by the Cult of Cybele as an act of rebellion against the Logos of Apollo.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Top Bottom