• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Prof Luke O'Neill declines covid19 vaccination

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
In 2009 Harper Collins published a book by Karl Kruszelnicki entitled "Never Mind The Bullocks, Here's the Science".

In 2020 Prof O'Neill's book entitled "Never Mind the B#ll*cks Here's the Science" was published.

Ripping of Doctor Karl is unconscionable.

Doctor Karl is great, hes an Australian media scientist on a mission to popularise science, I've heard him lots of times on BBC radio, he had a phone in for years where anyone could phone in and ask him any science or medical question and 99 per cent of the time he was able to answer it to at least some extent.

BTW on one occasion he came out with the fun fact that the moment that the word "selfie" was born was in the early naughties when a member of the public posted him a photograph of an injury he had and in his explanation said it was a photo he had taken of himself and did the Australian thing and added the "ie" to the end of the word..

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
In 2009 Harper Collins published a book by Karl Kruszelnicki entitled "Never Mind The Bullocks, Here's the Science".

In 2020 Prof O'Neill's book entitled "Never Mind the B#ll*cks Here's the Science" was published.

I thought the title was familiar when I saw his tome in Cork. It was on prominent display, but busily being ignored I would add.