Pro-Life Feminists Are Old-School: Fake Feminists = Gaystapo

Aesthetician

PI Member
There has and the old Gaels and Celts had it. It produced some of the most creative all-rounded and strong humans the planet has ever known.
A pure harnassing of the ethereal flux the universe and God is made of.
We are the God race, even more so than the Germanics - the proper balance of the male and female is what paradoxically both allowed it to flow and creates it.
Proof?

valamhic

PI Member
Under the 8th, a baby could be immediately delivered to save a mother's life. There was no intention to kill the child, but a child that was very premature would nonetheless die.
That is not what the Supreme court ruled in the X case It ruled that there can be an abortion if the mother's survival was threatened by suicide. The girl in this case was impregnated by near relative. I don't see any point in me continuing with this all day when my opponents don't know the history of the situation. I am forced to act as a forced educator. Not my way. The picture with Tadhg will become easier to understand when you realize he is a communist craving a state with one government doing his bidding with judges appointed by him doing exactly what he wants.

valamhic

PI Member
There has and the old Gaels and Celts had it. It produced some of the most creative all-rounded and strong humans the planet has ever known.
A pure harnassing of the ethereal flux the universe and God is made of.
We are the God race, even more so than the Germanics - the proper balance of the male and female is what paradoxically both allowed it to flow and creates it.
There have been some great women, am the father of one. Graine O' ? ? Some other person being a case in point and Queen Maimhe. Women are not quite as blood thirsty as some men and not as physically strong. I thing some mentioned above, what exactly is feminism? That might be a better question.

valamhic

PI Member
See my post No 87 above. This is what |I wrote which is different from what appears when I save.

There have been some great women, am the father of one. Graine O' Some other person being a case in point and Queen Maimhe. Women are not quite as blood thirsty as some men and not as physically strong. I thing some mentioned above, what exactly is feminism? That might be a better question.

Why is it not saving certain words

Top Bottom