Pro-Life Feminists Are Old-School: Fake Feminists = Gaystapo

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is only following a declaration of a state of emergency ( or state or war) for interment. Due process must be followed in the Special Criminal Court. Only the right to a jury trial is removed. The concept of abortion is not compatible with either states.
Sure, but you agree that it's not an absolute right. And the Special Criminal Court is not regarded as due process. It can bang up a person on the word of a branchman.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
What do you do when the mother will die if the baby lives?

It was decided that in the common good, the mother's life would be put first. But there was never an intention to kill the child - as there is with abortion.

valamhic

PI Member
Here's another approach.

The state recognizes the right to life of the unborn on equal terms to the right to life of every person of every age subject to the superior right to life of the mother where her own physical health and right to life is in danger from a continuation of the pregnancy, when it shall be permissible to intervene medically to save the mother life notwithstanding a threat to life to the live of the unborn.

valamhic

PI Member
It was decided that in the common good, the mother's life would be put first. But there was never an intention to kill the child - as there is with abortion.
You can't leave that to a court, it is arguable that the baby will have a longer life is let live. There is no concept for chosing the mothers life over the baby.

valamhic

PI Member
Article 43 1 of Bunreacht na hÉireann guarantees the right to private property, but this right is made conditional by 43 2, which states that "The State , accordingly, may as occasion requires delimit by law the exercise of the said rights with a view to reconciling their exercise with the exigencies of the common good."
By legislation, I repeat by legislation. A court can't intervene without legislation. The right to property cannot be touched without legislation. Every person has a constitution right to life, except by Judicial execution. There is no doubt the state can give a right to life to the baby if the life of the mother is not endangered. All agreed. But the law must provide for a medical decision where one of other only can be saved. You can't give mother and baby equal right to life and leave it at that because a court cannot divide the 2 rights eqally. That is so obvious to me. It was obvious to me in 1983, I told my mother at the time and I voted no. I was proved 100% correct.

I will have to turn in now and I think we have a good discussion and hope you all understand, where I am coming form. I imagine if my daughter was a nurse and rang me to say she had to assist, Ha? what would I tell her? Ireland was always a sow that ate its own pigs, Now is a country that celibates killing its own young. I spend every day trying to keep my animals alive. I hate most of my fellow country men. For good reason. They will eventually destroy this beautiful country.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
You can't leave that to a court, it is arguable that the baby will have a longer life is let live. There is no concept for chosing the mothers life over the baby.

Under the 8th, a baby could be immediately delivered to save a mother's life. There was no intention to kill the child, but a child that was very premature would nonetheless die.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
By legislation, I repeat by legislation. A court can't intervene without legislation. The right to property cannot be touched without legislation. Every person has a constitution right to life, except by Judicial execution. There is no doubt the state can give a right to life to the baby if the life of the mother is not endangered. All agreed. But the law must provide for a medical decision where one of other only can be saved. You can't give mother and baby equal right to life and leave it at that because a court cannot divide the 2 rights eqally. That is so obvious to me. It was obvious to me in 1983, I told my mother at the time and I voted no. I was proved 100% correct.

I will have to turn in now and I think we have a good discussion and hope you all understand, where I am coming form. I imagine if my daughter was a nurse and rang me to say she had to assist, Ha? what would I tell her? Ireland was always a sow that ate its own pigs, Now is a country that celibates killing its own young. I spend every day trying to keep my animals alive. I hate most of my fellow country men. For good reason. They will eventually destroy this beautiful country.

Rights are recognised in the constitution, not in legislation.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Here's another approach.

The state recognizes the right to life of the unborn on equal terms to the right to life of every person of every age subject to the superior right to life of the mother where her own physical health and right to life is in danger from a continuation of the pregnancy, when it shall be permissible to intervene medically to save the mother life notwithstanding a threat to life to the live of the unborn.

Well, sadly it will be a long time until we are in a position to write something like that. The child murderers are the rulers now.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Jesus, Christ, this has nothing to do with "male and female energies" and all that New Age BS, Ying-Yang, Sixties Woo-Woo. Women are the people who actually carry babies and give birth to them. When men can do that, then they can chip in with the special energies they bring to their male uterus and male ovaries and the special masculine experience they had when their pelvis bones cracked heaving a sprog out.

The rest of your post is whining about Irish women having babies with non -Irish men. What do you want to do? Make it unlawful?
Calm down. Only person whining is you.
Do you recognise that males are different to females, if so, then males have their own way of being and expressing themselves in the world to females, that is, male have their own unique energy and females their own unique energy. New ageism is satanic and is no respecter of difference in the universe, it is about obliterating all that God created. I have never liked new ageists or liberals or happy clappy shitbags from the 60's.
Men play just as important if not more important a role in the rearing of strong male and female children than women. The fact that it is men who are more likely to have affairs and be deadbeat dads, is what has modern kids fucked up.

And you are wrong about the post, it is about how the society acheives the best path to achieve the best ethnic families. V important stuff actually considering that is the root cause of why we are in decline. Your post therefore by not recognising that, is itself hysterical and whiny.

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
there has never been such thing as true Feminism, only people pretending to follow it
There has and the old Gaels and Celts had it. It produced some of the most creative all-rounded and strong humans the planet has ever known.
A pure harnassing of the ethereal flux the universe and God is made of.
We are the God race, even more so than the Germanics - the proper balance of the male and female is what paradoxically both allowed it to flow and creates it.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
I must say that is a reasonably reasoned piece of discourse.
Reasonably reasoned? Or reasoned reasonably? Reason I ask is reason (a) its reasonable and reason (b) its reasoned. But it cannot be reasoned if its reason is reasonable or the reason is reasoned. Do you get my reasoning?

Top Bottom