OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Indeed. Another thing I find incredible is the extent of the propaganda aimed at University students. I sat my final year in 2015 in the run up to the SSM referendum. The amount of anti-catholic, pro lgbt crap I had to endure from well-paid lecturers was staggering. They would play videos from the Iona Institute, sneering and mocking them and encouraging students to join in. I have no doubt it's the same at the moment Re the abortion referendum.

Jesus that sounds bad. I suppose you were doing social science or something like that. Most of these lecturers are actually morons with very low intelligence levels, but they get jobs for having the politically correct opinion.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Dr Mary Holohan, Consultant Obstetrician in the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin, writing in today’s Irish Independent;

“I am concerned that recent statements are causing unnecessary fears for women. They suggest that obstetricians are curtailed in their ability to care for pregnant patients who are seriously ill. Where it arises, the duty to intervene to save the woman's life is clear. Under the present law we have full freedom and support for the requirements of ethical and safe care. We have the scope of practice needed to guarantee best international standards of care to women in pregnancy.”

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Dr Mary Holohan, Consultant Obstetrician in the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin, writing in today’s Irish Independent;

“I am concerned that recent statements are causing unnecessary fears for women. They suggest that obstetricians are curtailed in their ability to care for pregnant patients who are seriously ill. Where it arises, the duty to intervene to save the woman's life is clear. Under the present law we have full freedom and support for the requirements of ethical and safe care. We have the scope of practice needed to guarantee best international standards of care to women in pregnancy.”
Seen some Dolly Parton fans pushing that lie and Savita from behind fake profiles the other day.
All cut and paste list of propaganda lies.
The women that were for abortion were all single and the lad for it is a pansy in need of a slap.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The reason why there's so few repeal posters on the lamposts is now crystal clear: the repeal side are playing a numbers game.
They don't care about winning the debate.

Pro-repeal's strategy: Flood the polls with under 25s
Where has all the money gone from all the fund raising events they've held for materials if there's very little out there?
Could it have been a flop like the rest of their shite and they can't afford it?

Threads
Threads
They are all over twitter this evening trumpeting the 250,000 euro they have lifted in one day... and they are going to put 25,000 posters with the cash

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
They are all over twitter this evening trumpeting the 250,000 euro they have lifted in one day... and they are going to put 25,000 posters with the cash
Much of it is illegal, over 100 euro from anyomous sources and from people not resident in Ireland.
Ogorman is now putting his hand out for a few quid based on its success.

Top Bottom