Hot Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Threads
from trolling through the Together for Yes twitter pages and accounts.. they seem to do nothing but tweet about selling merchandise and advertise for fundraising nights. I get the impression that the cash is their main priority

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Big march in town today re housing. I passed a purple haired obese hag with a repeal the 8th sign. Dolly Parton fans have to hijack everything.
They're the PBP lot sure, they always crash everything to make their numbers look bigger.
The people in Jobstown were right pissed at that fool Murphy.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
G

Good stuff. Do people here think the polls are accurate? From many conversations with people I feel many are against repeal.

There are an awful lot of selfish Liberal Dolly Parton fans in Ireland who see abortion as a way to cull the poor and reduce their taxes. That's the economic argument the Abortionists have. They don't say it out loud, but people understand it all the same.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
What kind of Ireland can we build on the broken and bloody bodies of our babies? This is really the only question we have to ask ourselves on May 25th. We see that every society that has introduced abortion on demand is in collapse. The USA is a broken shadow of its former self. England is a society in the sewer. We hardly have to even mention shitholes like Sweden. Ireland already has one foot in the sewer, but we now have a choice. Do we fall the rest of the way into the Liberal cesspit and drown in the festering excrement - our do we pull ourselves out and build the noble and heroic Ireland that our Patriot Martyrs lit up for us by their magnificent deeds, words and dreams.

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
There are an awful lot of selfish Liberal Dolly Parton fans in Ireland who see abortion as a way to cull the poor and reduce their taxes. That's the economic argument the Abortionists have. They don't say it out loud, but people understand it all the same.
Indeed. Another thing I find incredible is the extent of the propaganda aimed at University students. I sat my final year in 2015 in the run up to the SSM referendum. The amount of anti-catholic, pro lgbt crap I had to endure from well-paid lecturers was staggering. They would play videos from the Iona Institute, sneering and mocking them and encouraging students to join in. I have no doubt it's the same at the moment Re the abortion referendum.

Top Bottom