• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Lads and lassies, check out this 'bodily autonomy' freak. I swear to God, this is just insane, i mean INSANE. cant wait to hear what you all make of this lady.

The ISIS Times is worried that the Abortionists are taking it for granted that they will win and not putting enough effort into pushing mass serial child murder as a good thing that we should all want. You notice how the ISIS Times scum use the negative prefix "anti" for the Pro Life Campaign (anti-abortion, anti-choice, anti-repeal), but always used the positive prefix "pro" for the child murderers (pro-repeal, pro-choice, etc.)

Alarm at apparent lack of urgency in repeal campaign
yes, ive been pointing that out for a while on another site where we are referred to as anti-choice. i mean its pathetic and when you think about it - completely orwellian. we actaually have plenty of choices for women in crises pregnancies whereas they have only one - a brutal tortuous death. but they're pro-choice and we are anti-choice. they literally are scum and im in civil war mode now. had enuf of them now, they're warped.

I feel in my waters that we will win this one. The question I have is will the referendum than be repeated in the same way that the ROI repeated two referendums about the EU that it lost?
No. if they pull that this time, all bets are off. no more mr nice guy campaign. its their turn to get aborted if they think of going down that road.

The ISIS Times is worried that the Abortionists are taking it for granted that they will win and not putting enough effort into pushing mass serial child murder as a good thing that we should all want. You notice how the ISIS Times scum use the negative prefix "anti" for the Pro Life Campaign (anti-abortion, anti-choice, anti-repeal), but always used the positive prefix "pro" for the child murderers (pro-repeal, pro-choice, etc.)

Alarm at apparent lack of urgency in repeal campaign
did u see this complete bullshit from a 'doctor' writing in irash times last week

Myths and lies about abortion must be debunked

Lads and lassies, check out this 'bodily autonomy' freak. I swear to God, this is just insane, i mean INSANE. cant wait to hear what you all make of this lady.

yes, ive been pointing that out for a while on another site where we are referred to as anti-choice. i mean its pathetic and when you think about it - completely orwellian. we actaually have plenty of choices for women in crises pregnancies whereas they have only one - a brutal tortuous death. but they're pro-choice and we are anti-choice. they literally are scum and im in civil war mode now. had enuf of them now, they're warped.
Give it another few years and she'll be telling white women to know their place because they don't know the plight of black women. Thank you lefties for letting empty heads into Ireland and filling them full of shit.

Bullshit university courses have to go on the basis of national security.

Was talking to a Taxi man today who had tourists trying to get into his cab even though he was second in line because the first guy was out of his cab, up a nearby lane with his mat out praying!
I always take an Irish taxi no matter where in the queue. It is also your right to choose
Give it another few years and she'll be telling white women to know their place because they don't know the plight of black women. Thank you lefties for letting empty heads into Ireland and filling them full of shit.

Bullshit university courses have to go on the basis of national security.
It is quite astounding. Import foreigners, have a preference for foreigners because of their skin colour and then as normal as you like, not an ounce of gratitude for us helping them, no. Instead you get to make your country pretend to be america, replay and roleplay at being American which means roleplaying the whole black white thing.

So basically importing these people is not importing grateful people, damn pleased to merely be here but we import people who set up as roleplaying victims, people who like to imitate what they saw and what is glorified in Hollywood from the 60's etc.

And to think we never had this shit before, nobody said we were racist, bigot this or that when we didn't allow them bloody well in. Deport the scumbag, bet she'll be as grateful as hell then.

Never good to ridicule someone's name, there are always people with that name on your side.

And also you said before that your use of the word "cunt" had nothing to do with demeaning women. Yet here you are again, using women's private parts in a statement of ridicule and denigration.

If our side means anything it means honour and decency, your statement is not honourable or decent, it is something degenerate exactly from the deviant pro-deathers and open-border extremist handbook.

If Irish men want to criticise Mohammadanism, they had better stop thinking of women in terms of something to be ridiculed, what comes out of ones mouth is indicative of their underlying attitude towards others.......or we have no right to complain, no right to hold ourselves up as better and no right to see ourselves as any different.

I always take an Irish taxi no matter where in the queue. It is also your right to choose

It is quite astounding. Import foreigners, have a preference for foreigners because of their skin colour and then as normal as you like, not an ounce of gratitude for us helping them, no. Instead you get to make your country pretend to be america, replay and roleplay at being American which means roleplaying the whole black white thing.

So basically importing these people is not importing grateful people, damn pleased to merely be here but we import people who set up as roleplaying victims, people who like to imitate what they saw and what is glorified in Hollywood from the 60's etc.

And to think we never had this shit before, nobody said we were racist, bigot this or that when we didn't allow them bloody well in. Deport the scumbag, bet she'll be as grateful as hell then.
Just wait until Irish can't get jobs because they're too Irish in Ireland. Mass immigration is a blatant attack on the people of Ireland.

Just wait until Irish can't get jobs because they're too Irish in Ireland. Mass immigration is a blatant attack on the people of Ireland.
That's what I keep saying, the real hate has been the policy of mass-immigration perpetrated on the Irish ethnicity, the Irish nation and state.

In fact that is already in operation. Due to the policy of diversity, there is an unwritten mandate to incorporate non-Irish in places in every sphere of Irish society, this is not based on merit, it is based on the person not being Irish, especially if they are not white, the policy is affirmative action and already holds slots specifically for non-white people, thereby discriminating already against Irish people slots which would've before gone to Irish people and based on merit.

In fact that is already in operation. Due to the policy of diversity, there is an unwritten mandate to incorporate non-Irish in places in every sphere of Irish society, this is not based on merit, it is based on the person not being Irish, especially if they are not white, the policy is affirmative action and already holds slots specifically for non-white people, thereby discriminating already against Irish people slots which would've before gone to Irish people and based on merit.
Then you're mocked and sneered at when you say that they're taking Irish jobs.

Then you're mocked and sneered at when you say that they're taking Irish jobs.
"Tekin ar jobzzz"

Yes this is Open-Border Extremist tactic and strategy....ridicule.

It was used effectively to take down the RC clergy, then when their OWN corruption and vileness came to light, it was ready to go up in flames.

It is pure tactic. Mock, sneer laugh, make it untrendy and uncool for all the masses to follow it.

Something the Open-Borders and their racist guff and mass-immigration are now ripe for in return and which has been happening for the last 3 years now and gaining momentum, around Europe.

Never good to ridicule someone's name, there are always people with that name on your side.

And also you said before that your use of the word "cunt" had nothing to do with demeaning women. Yet here you are again, using women's private parts in a statement of ridicule and denigration.

If our side means anything it means honour and decency, your statement is not honourable or decent, it is something degenerate exactly from the deviant pro-deathers and open-border extremist handbook.

If Irish men want to criticise Mohammadanism, they had better stop thinking of women in terms of something to be ridiculed, what comes out of ones mouth is indicative of their underlying attitude towards others.......or we have no right to complain, no right to hold ourselves up as better and no right to see ourselves as any different.
hold on a second mister, i never ever used the word cunt and you know it. i used the word fatskinnycunt, which is not the word cunt which is a word i use in only the most rare of occasions. go back and read the posts, we had this out before, ur being a silly billy now calling a name pun degenerate and extremist and deviant, as if any regina is going to lose sleep over a pun - get over urself u pompous ass.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He's been pushed over the edge once before and went berserk on here a few weeks ago. As a result one of his socks was banned so he'd better take it easy or he'll be gone altogether.