Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
how are you not blocked out by the Repeal Shield on twitter? I seem to have been blocked out by people that you are debating with

I am blocked, but not all the Abortionists are behind that Shield and sometimes it seems to break down and we can invade their Safe Space. They all panic and run like chickens when that happens.

from trolling through the Together for Yes twitter pages and accounts.. they seem to do nothing but tweet about selling merchandise and advertise for fundraising nights. I get the impression that the cash is their main priority

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Big march in town today re housing. I passed a purple haired obese hag with a repeal the 8th sign. Cunts have to hijack everything.
They're the PBP lot sure, they always crash everything to make their numbers look bigger.
The people in Jobstown were right pissed at that fool Murphy.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
G

Good stuff. Do people here think the polls are accurate? From many conversations with people I feel many are against repeal.

There are an awful lot of selfish Liberal cunts in Ireland who see abortion as a way to cull the poor and reduce their taxes. That's the economic argument the Abortionists have. They don't say it out loud, but people understand it all the same.

Top Bottom