• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
Of course RTE will never bring up these past comments if they are interviewing the weasel. For me, Harris epitomises the opportunist, careerist politician. Only in it for himself.
Speaking of RTE, just listing to Claire Byrne, News at One talking to a rep from women for women (Holland), about sending abortion pills through the post from Holland.
Didn't ask if she knew this was illegal under Irish law.
Woman from Holland said it was a breech of their Human rights when these pills were intercepted. Of course Claire didn't ask which of the 30 articles in the declaration has been breeched.
A Sceptic would think that the questions were agreed beforehand.
here's a picture of the UN celebrating the anniversary of the declaration unfortunately with children.

History of the Document

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The ISIS Times is worried that the Abortionists are taking it for granted that they will win and not putting enough effort into pushing mass serial child murder as a good thing that we should all want. You notice how the ISIS Times scum use the negative prefix "anti" for the Pro Life Campaign (anti-abortion, anti-choice, anti-repeal), but always used the positive prefix "pro" for the child murderers (pro-repeal, pro-choice, etc.)

Alarm at apparent lack of urgency in repeal campaign

Last edited:
The ISIS Times is worried that the Abortionists are taking it for granted that they will win and not putting enough effort into pushing mass serial child murder as a good thing that we should all want.

Alarm at apparent lack of urgency in repeal campaign
I feel in my waters that we will win this one. The question I have is will the referendum than be repeated in the same way that the ROI repeated two referendums about the EU that it lost?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I feel in my waters that we will win this one. The question I have is will the referendum than be repeated in the same way that the ROI repeated two referendums about the EU that it lost?

Well, one Fine Gael Minister has already said that the Abortionists won't accept the result if they loose. Can't remember who is was, but there's a report on her outburst earlier in this thread. The fact is that the EU has ordered the free state régime to introduce abortion, so they have no choice but to keep pushing it. Really this referendum was the last thing the politicians wanted. They are alienating at least half of their voters - particularly Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil.

Well, one Fine Gael Minister has already said that the Abortionists won't accept the result if they loose. Can't remember who is was, but there's a report on her outburst earlier in this thread. The fact is that the EU has ordered the free state régime to introduce abortion, so they have no choice but to keep pushing it. Really this referendum was the last thing the politicians wanted. They are alienating at least half of their voters - particularly Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil.
The Imperialist element to all of this is something that really stings my gullet- I'm surprised that a lot of people cannot see it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The Abortionist campaign is trying to deny that abortion hurts women psychologically, but this article from the British Journal of Psychiatry says that "Women who had undergone an abortion experienced an 81% increased risk of mental health problems," and those problems included suicidal thoughts and behaviour. Well, you don't need a Phd. in psychiatry to know that killing a baby would destroy any mother's heart and soul. There is always a better way, and we as a society must work to make that better way happen - not just give up hope in the future and murder our young.

Abortion and mental health: quantitative synthesis and analysis of research published 1995–2009 | The British Journal of Psychiatry | Cambridge Core

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The Imperialist element to all of this is something that really stings my gullet- I'm surprised that a lot of people cannot see it.

Yes, it's bitterly ironic to see so called Irish Republicans promoting this imperialist slaughter of Ireland's future generations.

Yes, it's bitterly ironic to see so called Irish Republicans promoting this imperialist slaughter of Ireland's future generations.
This is obvious Imperialism- Big powers enforcing their will on a small nation by hook or by crook, and that will is utterly damaging to that small Nation in this case.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Dirty Varadkar pimping for the abortion industry - can't wait to exterminate those Native Irish babies and have them replaced by 2040. Abortion on demand will cut the already below replacement level fertility rate of the Native Irish by another 20%.

Dirty Varadkar pimping for the abortion industry - can't wait to exterminate those Native Irish babies and have them replaced by 2040. Abortion on demand will cut the already below replacement level fertility rate of the Native Irish by another 20%.

With fags being predominantly in favour of child killing I wonder how much of this is down to their ultra narcissistic and materialistic mindset? Is there a part of them that sees it as a way of normalising their degenerate and immoral lifestyle and this is their way to normalize it amongst them masses, ie voting to normalize crash consumerism, ultra materialism, nihilism and utter degenerative lifestyles amongst the hetros? You see it with the Bull Dykes at the marches too. You can see it in their eyes, a real hatred of those woman who want to raise a normal family. It seems to me this is their way of attacking that. Let's be honest, 90% of the horde at the pro murder marches are never going to experience Motherhood anyway.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
With fags being predominantly in favour of child killing I wonder how much of this is down to their ultra narcissistic and materialistic mindset? Is there a part of them that sees it as a way of normalising their degenerate and immoral lifestyle and this is their way to normalize it amongst them masses, ie voting to normalize crash consumerism, ultra materialism, nihilism and utter degenerative lifestyles amongst the hetros? You see it with the Bull Dykes at the marches too. You can see it in their eyes, a real hatred of those woman who want to raise a normal family. It seems to me this is their way of attacking that. Let's be honest, 90% of the horde at the pro murder marches are never going to experience Motherhood anyway.
That's true a chara. The hatred of normal sexual reproduction is intense with these freaks. But two gays "having a baby" via surrogacy is "wonderful."

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Well good aul Ollie Cromwell was laying Siege to Wexford but couldn't take it in a frontal assault. There are two peninsulas that jut out either side of the town, Hook head and Crook head. (Hook lighthouse is a lovely spot to visit on a Summer's day). And Cromwell said "We'll take it by Hook or by Crook".

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Everyone should watch this film. We hear both men and women talking about the devastation of abortion on their lives and mental and spiritual health. You would have to be a monster to vote for abortion after seeing this.