Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Anglophile

PI Member
Will do better than the thousands of unborn children in Ireland Ruth has campaigned to slaughter I will give you that.
Ruth is in Scotland - but do tell us all about this dinner, and how she is Arlene's 'best friend'........ (y)

DP Moran

PI Member
Where and when did she do that?

You seem to have forgotten about the 'dinner'. :p
They have met numerous times in London along with Conservative MPs. The last PM held one in 10 Downing Street if I remember correctly, didn't Foster also say she would attend her wedding? You are clearly upset that your beloved DUP are not as pro life as you make them out to be. As Jim Allister said they have the ability to put a stop to this by simply withdrawing support for the government, the fact they did not speaks volumes and highlights the difference between what Foster and the DUP leadership says publicly and what it actually believes privately.

Anglophile

PI Member
They have met numerous times in London along with Conservative MPs. The last PM held one in 10 Downing Street if I remember correctly, didn't Foster also say she would attend her wedding? You are clearly upset that your beloved DUP are not as pro life as you make them out to be. As Jim Allister said they have the ability to put a stop to this by simply withdrawing support for the government, the fact they did not speaks volumes and highlights the difference between what Foster and the DUP leadership says publicly and what it actually believes privately.

Go back to my original post of Arlene's statement - before you started acting the gobshite!!:ROFLMAO:

Anglophile

PI Member
It's sad to see what a huge organisation Marie Stopes has become. The figures speak for themselves:

"According to MSI, they performed 4.8 million abortions in 2018 across the 37 countries in which they operate.
This figure is up from 4.1 million the previous year, an increase of 17.1%. In the UK, MSI performed around
70,000 abortions a year, approximately a third of all abortions performed."

Their boss received a 100% bonus....

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The Israelis certainly do get some things right...

Top Bottom