Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Anglophile

PI Member
DUP leader Arlene Foster:

“Over the past week I have received a huge number of emails and private messages of concern about
the legislation being passed via Westminster that would introduce abortion measures here in Northern Ireland.
I wish to personally thank each of you for your correspondence on an issue that is causing great concern and
worry within our constituency. The DUP have consistently advocated a strong pro-life position.
We will always speak up for the unborn child.”

DP Moran

PI Member
DUP leader Arlene Foster:

“Over the past week I have received a huge number of emails and private messages of concern about
the legislation being passed via Westminster that would introduce abortion measures here in Northern Ireland.
I wish to personally thank each of you for your correspondence on an issue that is causing great concern and
worry within our constituency. The DUP have consistently advocated a strong pro-life position.
We will always speak up for the unborn child.”
Was this before or after she had dinner with her best friend Ruth Davidson?

DP Moran

PI Member
Interesting that there is always a rainbow flag at ever single abortion demonstation. I wonder if it was actually homosexuality rather than down syndrome that was able to be detected in the womb and was grounds for an abortion would they still be as supportive?

DP Moran

PI Member
If she did, she probably congratulated Ruth on having her baby.

The birth of a child should be celebrated, don't you agree?
Yes always however if Davidson wanted to have a family she should have got herself a husband. That poor child has been deprived of a relationship with their father and will be raised in a dysfunctional household all to appease the whims two lesbians.

Anglophile

PI Member
Yes always however if Davidson wanted to have a family she should have got herself a husband. That poor child has been deprived of a relationship with their father and will be raised in a dysfunctional household all to appease the whims two lesbians.
The point of this thread, bubba, is that the unborn child is given the chance of life.

I seriously expect the child to do rather well in the particular circumstances....

DP Moran

PI Member
The point of this thread, bubba, is that the unborn child is given the chance of life.

I seriously expect the child to do rather well in the particular circumstances....
Will do better than the thousands of unborn children in Ireland Ruth has campaigned to slaughter I will give you that.

Top Bottom