Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

DP Moran

PI Member
I was banned from a West Brit site in the occupied 6 counties for criticising the result today and describing as it is "The Brits doing what they do best, murdering Irish children" One of the responses was to join this site so after reading some of the threads I decided to do just that. Agree with a lot of what I have read so far but do have to take issue with the verification question I was asked of "Who is the Taoiseach of Ireland" and the fact that my answer of "Gay Indian Childkiller" was not accepted.:D

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I was banned from a West Brit site in the occupied 6 counties for criticising the result today and describing as it is "The Brits doing what they do best, murdering Irish children" One of the responses was to join this site so after reading some of the threads I decided to do just that. Agree with a lot of what I have read so far but do have to take issue with the verification question I was asked of "Who is the Taoiseach of Ireland" and the fact that my answer of "Gay Indian Childkiller" was not accepted.:D
lol.. it catches alot of people. the actual answer is Punjabiassjabber

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It's really the same problem here as in the north. Any mainstream party and group representing Irish interests has gone to pieces. Ergo, a patriotic opposition needs to be generated to oust this killer-clown regime. The only positive outcome with the coup in the north is that it simplifies matters and makes a resistance a properly all Ireland affair.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
It's really the same problem here as in the north. Any mainstream party and group representing Irish interests has gone to pieces. Ergo, a patriotic opposition needs to be generated to oust this killer-clown regime. The only positive outcome with the coup in the north is that it simplifies matters and makes a resistance a properly all Ireland affair.
where do the Shinners and Stoops go once the Brits give them abortion and Queer Marriage? Their entire reason for being for the last 10 years has been these two things. What's their next demand/distraction from failure on the National Issue.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

page61

PI Member
The true followers reeks of lonely nut jobs clinging together.

Imagine if a 14 year old girl was raped by an African gang in Blanchardstown and her parents consented to an abortion on her behalf ?
She arrives at a hospital to see this.. Not only would she have been raped but she would be confronted by these looneys.

What about a couple who have recently lost a baby and are going to the hospital only to be confronted by this.

What about someone driving by the hospital whos infant died...

The didnt think this one out. Everyone has the right to protest about whatever they wish but these look like the moving statue brigade of rejects and dregs of socity.

This has nothing to do with corruption what so ever

Top Bottom