Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Nope, women who want to oppress women, thankfully they lost the argument.
There nothing so cogent as an argument presented in the first instance. The regime terrorised people into a policy that brutalises women and kills their baby. Misleading people into thinking this massacre of the innocents is a "right" is the ultimate in subjugation and tyranny.

Rain_Dog

Banned
PI Member
There nothing so cogent as an argument presented in the first instance. The regime terrorised people into a policy that brutalises women and kills their baby. Misleading people into thinking this massacre of the innocents is a "right" is the ultimate in subjugation and tyranny.
How were people terrorised?

Misleading people into thinking this massacre of the innocents is a "right" is the ultimate in subjugation and tyranny.
i've asked this question several times, how do you propose one deals with crisis pregnancies?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
How were people terrorised?
Lurid black propaganda from the establlished media.
I've asked this question several times, how do you propose one deals with crisis pregnancies?
Supporting both and not by killing the innocent.

Guy, you've got a enough grey matter to string a sentence together - you should be able to navigate this minefield without generating a corpse.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Lurid black propaganda from the establlished media.

Supporting both and not by killing the innocent.

Guy, you've got a enough grey matter to string a sentence together - you should be able to navigate this minefield without generating a corpse.
I believe MENSA once suggested that low IQ "defects" like raindog should be euthanised for their own sake.

Ted

PI Member
i've asked this question several times, how do you propose one deals with crisis pregnancies?
Let me rephrase that question for you -

How do you propose one deals with unwanted children?

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Before a Youtube video I was watching yesterday, there was a 6 second ad for some morning after pill. It featured a girl on her own with a vague smile on her face, as if reminiscing about her night- the voice over it is talking about how she can trust her pill to 'take care' of any 'issues' that might arise from having her fun.

Top Bottom