Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Love this Tadhg. I've read a lot about this recently. May be the way to go here if we ever get a person into government as opposed to a cash register.
The fact that American states have some degree of autonomy over issues such as this certainly helps and the pro-life majorities in these state legislatures are busy whittling away at the Roe v. Wade decision's precedent.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Another self entitled, narcissistic arsehole who exemplifies the worst of entrenched celebrity culture and its belief that its "values" are a shining beacon of morality.

Moreover, she's an over-rated actress.
Yeah, I never got past the accent, it’s horrendous. Thankfully, I’ve never seen her films, though it’s been by choice in truth.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Another self entitled, narcissistic arsehole who exemplifies the worst of entrenched celebrity culture and its belief that its "values" are a shining beacon of morality.

Moreover, she's an over-rated actress.
And the one that isn’t like that, McGregor, they’ve done nothing but try to drag down and say ‘he doesn’t represent Ireland’.

He’s no angel, but tough lads from Crumlin making it big don’t suit the Oirish narrative. Kylie’s biggest fan saying he doesn’t represent ‘us’ really was a hell of a moment in our history.

Ted

PI Member

By the way she's an ambassador for the ISPCC.
The ISPCC has been given a few get-out-of-jail cards in recent years, whether for its role in the industrial schools or the questions that remain unanswered over the alleged misappropriation of its funds.

For a supposed child welfare organisation it remains remarkably quiet about the cruel abortion crimes against children.

Ted

PI Member
Oh look, a day after giving pro-abortion politicians some free publicity (and excluding pro-life ones)
ahead of the elections, Trócaire has switched back into using-Catholic-institutions-for-money mode.

Can you give us more background to your claim, please?
If Trocaire supports abortion, even implicitly, they may be in for a shock.

Edit: I think this is what you may be referring to -

Last edited:

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
And the one that isn’t like that, McGregor, they’ve done nothing but try to drag down and say ‘he doesn’t represent Ireland’.

He’s no angel, but tough lads from Crumlin making it big don’t suit the Oirish narrative. Kylie’s biggest fan saying he doesn’t represent ‘us’ really was a hell of a moment in our history.
This walk is fucking legendary and I admit I do strut around the house like this at times. Definitely lifts the mood.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The ISPCC has been given a few get-out-of-jail cards in recent years, whether for its role in the industrial schools or the questions that remain unanswered over the alleged misappropriation of its funds.

For a supposed child welfare organisation it remains remarkably quiet about the cruel abortion crimes against children.
My first ever job was working for them back in 1987 going around Ireland collecting money. Absolute laugh staying in b n bs and having the craic. Then Today Tonight did a big expose on charity fraud and ISPCC were slaughtered in it. Had to go out on the limerick street the next day with me bucket - haha. All charities are corrupt as fuck and should be shut down. about 7p from every pound goes to the kids.

This lad is another corrupt charity boss

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This walk is fucking legendary and I admit I do strut around the house like this at times. Definitely lifts the mood.

It’s ‘unavailable’ but I know the walk, it’s legend!

I must give it a run and see where it gets me for a day.

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
Oh look, a day after giving pro-abortion politicians some free publicity (and excluding pro-life ones)
ahead of the elections, Trócaire has switched back into using-Catholic-institutions-for-money mode.

Fcuk Trocaire for leaching off us .What about all the foreign aid they get annually from the Govt. Is it €18 million. Those children and their parents are conned

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Fcuk Trocaire for leaching off us .What about all the foreign aid they get annually from the Govt. Is it €18 million. Those children and their parents are conned
Trocaire are running ads on Lyric FM the last while, where they describe the plight of poor kids with names like Catherine, Michael, Thomas, Mary, etc., etc., then as the ad goes on you realise they're talking about starving kids in Africa/Syria.

Pure deceitful emotional manipulation of good people.

Top Bottom