Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
O'Gorman is a complete psychopath. He went from being a member of a Kick the Poor party called the Progressive Democrats into a Murder the Children outfit like Shamnasty. I'm sure the 100K salary helped him to discover that he had an interest in "human rights." This scumbag supported Shamnasty's support for terrorism in Iraq, Libya and Syria, including the lynching of hundreds of black Libyans. Vile, diseased, cur.
I wouldn't be surprised if he called for the imprisonment of protesters next.
A repulsive individual who has destroyed a once-noble organization.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I wouldn't be surprised if he called for the imprisonment of protesters next.
A repulsive individual who has destroyed a once-noble organization.

In fairness to O'Gorman, Amnesty had been hi-jacked by MI6 and the CIA by the 1970s. It was doing hit pieces on countries the USA wanted to invade even then. By the 1980s, the take over was complete. Of course, O'Gorman and his ilk have managed to take it to even more filthy depths of prostitution to the highest bidder.

DrPat2

PI Member
Boylan seems to be sitting in beside Kenny almost daily nowadays pushing this abortion industry implementation horror. Is he the official spokesperson for this or what's his beef in all of this?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Boylan seems to be sitting in beside Kenny almost daily nowadays pushing this abortion industry implementation horror. Is he the official spokesperson for this or what's his beef in all of this?

Those two old ghosts know they will soon be in the grave - and they want to pull as many children into the grave with them as they can.

Last edited:

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
In fairness to O'Gorman, Amnesty had been hi-jacked by MI6 and the CIA by the 1970s. It was doing hit pieces on countries the USA wanted to invade even then. By the 1980s, the take over was complete. Of course, O'Gorman and his ilk have managed to take it to even more filthy depths of prostitution to the highest bidder.
You're correct, of course.
I should have said that he has further sullied whatever remained of Amnesty's good name.

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Here's an article about that which says he gave birth into the toilet. What mother does that if she wants the baby to live?

El Salvador woman jailed for having a miscarriage
That's a strange case.
Hospitals take blood samples which determine pregnancy hormone levels, and also examine the mother. Pathology depts can identify whether death took place naturally in utero or if there was intervention to procure an abortion. There must have been some reason to doubt the woman on this.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
That's a strange case.
Hospitals take blood samples which determine pregnancy hormone levels, and also examine the mother. Pathology depts can identify whether death took place naturally in utero or if there was intervention to procure an abortion. There must have been some reason to doubt the woman on this.
I'm sure the media have excised some crucial details.

Ted

PI Member
Newstalk does very little or nothing for free. Its unashamed bias during the referendum suggests it was given a large wedge of somebody's cash.

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I heard an anecdote from a friend close to Pro Life which would partially explain his desire to have many young women be able to procure abortions.

Unfortunately I can't repeat it and I'm sure Pat Kenny won't either.

Top Bottom