Hot Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Ted

PI Member
Threads
Peter Boylan being very dishonest on Pat Kenny show today. He implied that pregnant women were denied life-saving help before the Protection of Life during Pregnancy Act.
He squirmed when a texter pointed out that Boylan had said there was huge support for abortion among GPs but that only 200, less than 5%, had signed up for it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads
High ranking homosexual has public psychiatric meltdown at prospect of healthy Irish baby not being murdered for convenience in Irish hospital this morning.

O'Gorman is a complete psychopath. He went from being a member of a Kick the Poor party called the Progressive Democrats into a Murder the Children outfit like Shamnasty. I'm sure the 100K salary helped him to discover that he had an interest in "human rights." This scumbag supported Shamnasty's support for terrorism in Iraq, Libya and Syria, including the lynching of hundreds of black Libyans. Vile, diseased, cur.

Threads
O'Gorman is a complete psychopath. He went from being a member of a Kick the Poor party called the Progressive Democrats into a Murder the Children outfit like Shamnasty. I'm sure the 100K salary helped him to discover that he had an interest in "human rights." This scumbag supported Shamnasty's support for terrorism in Iraq, Libya and Syria, including the lynching of hundreds of black Libyans. Vile, diseased, cur.
They produced this vid too:

I'm now wondering if this is a pile of steaming turd too.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads
They produced this vid too:

I'm now wondering if this is a pile of steaming turd too.

In never saw such a racist and dishonest piece of shit propaganda in all my life. The Salvadorian people are not savages. They do not imprison mothers for miscarrying. That is a totally insane accusation. Shamnasty are a dangerous racist gang and need to be shut down.

Top Bottom