Hot Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Louise O'Reilly is the Ballymun version of Mary Lou. Same tedious soundbites, cliches and sanctimonious drivel. She is a close runner up to Kate O'Connell in my list of insufferable TDs.
Gives me the chills that one. A very harsh looking (and sounding) woman. I wonder if she'll be selling the aul abortion pills in her pharmacy?

D

Deleted member 2585

Non Registered Member
She's bang on, but too nice about it.
Ye Harris was really on the ropes there. She should have pushed him harder. I'm glad someone finally brought up the fact that he was pro-life for years and then suddenly - like most FG TDs - changed his mind.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I hadn't heard of her before the abortion referendum. I know form speaking to people close to her that she has had to put up with terrible abuse online - so fair play to her for not backing down.

Oh, you can be sure of that. Scum who would torture and murder a baby won't think much of slander and abuse.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Carol Nolan had stood up earlier and made a powerful, moving speech in defence of mother and child. She was personally attacked, in a typical thuggish, belligerent, ignorant fashion by Louise O'Reilly of Sinn Féin, and she responds to that attack here. It must be difficult for all of these brave pro-life TDs to stand up in the Dáil against the reckless hate in this bill so that they can ask for even a modicum of compassion for helpless babies. I applaud their courage, and I stand with Carol Nolan because she is decent and principled and kind and honourable, and because she is an inspiration to my daughters and to me. #ToghaBean Carol Nolan TD ... Niamh Uí Bhriain

And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

What a radiant soul that brave woman has. Thank God she didn't sell it for a few votes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
For all their talk of caring for women, they sure don't mind abusing them on twatter. The same thing happened to Katie Ascough during her impeachment for wrongthink in UCD.
It's seems that only females (and some males who like to dress up) who support abortion are "women." Under this Régime, Carol Nolan and Katie Ascough are stripped of the status of womanhood.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Ye Harris was really on the ropes there. She should have pushed him harder. I'm glad someone finally brought up the fact that he was pro-life for years and then suddenly - like most FG TDs - changed his mind.
Yeh, I think she should have too - they're all a bit too nice about these things.

That dead eyed ghoul is riding the crest of a putrid wave. It'll make landfall someday, and I hope there's a few particularly nasty demons waiting for him. The little sly smirk of his and the dead eyed stare are as chilling as yer wan O'Connell's grimace.

Top Bottom