Hot Pro Life Campaign News \ Constituency News

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
final debate is a prime time next week expect it to be an extreme hatchet job alright :Mad 2:
the thing is - its a massive effort for them(RTE) and they know the public are getting wide to them. they are nervous - guarante you. our side have all the cards in their hand - namely the truth/all the arguments and most importantly - babies. i saw clare daly last nite - she was shite and our lass did very well. all we hav to do is keep doing what we're doing and let them expose themselves - it will be fascinating viewing on loads of levels - my ideal pro life tv panel would be waters ganley steen and good obstetrician.

Last edited by a moderator:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Very Unwise to Mix Business with Pleasure................
Sword............u were right, similar 'indoctrination' writing from the 1950's............hidden 'Subliminal' Messaging for Millennial Zombies...
Old school Nationalist was in his 20's back then. I wonder what his opinion is of Wonder Woman.

Threads
I expect it to be fair and balanced, unlike the other night. Distasteful from the No side hooting and shouting.
By all means, our first priority when discussing mass-infanticide, should be to remain calm, emotion-free, and ... tasteful.

I wonder were our government's cabinet table meetings similarly tasteful.

Mass killing must never become tasteful.

Last edited:
Threads

Another triggered snowflake. Claims he is an author and this is the best he can do in a debate with a pro life female.

'Babies will still have rights. So will mothers. So will doctors. I'm shutting you off now, because it's my policy to engage the undecided in a calm and reasonable way, not to listen to Dolly Parton fans who vote against their own female autonomy. Enjoy your defeat on the 25th.'

The pro aborts have no class.
when you corner a rat it will do anything

Top Bottom