• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Pro Life Campaign - National and International News

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Why would I waste my time talking with an American about abortion in Ireland ?

A country with DOUBLE the infant mortality rate compared to Ireland

A country responsible for hundreds of thousands of actual born children being displaced by your wars. Thousands of actual born children killed by the munitions your country sells to authoritarian regimes.

If your argument is morality, you lost that a long time ago.
I'm not American.

Do you accept (or not) that before approving of, or engaging in the killing of another innocent human being, you must dehumanize him/her?

Good2BBack

PI Member
The vast majority of us are Irish - now, are you going to answer my question or will you continue to wriggle and squirm like a maggot?
You aren´t.

So what fanatical sect are you working for ? Go on, tell us, I dare ya´. Definitely not a traditional catholic so it has to be evangelical, connected to ? deVos ? Burleigh ? Drollinger ? That would be exciting, not so much if you are just some misogynyst saddo. Do tell, shouldn´t you be proud of whatever affiliations drive you to pretend you give a shite about a foetus in Ireland.

I´m still amazed....why would American and English random right wing extremists be interested in Irish matters ?

Considering the shite going on in your own countries, anyone would thing you´d be too busy.

Here´s a nice read for you, links to deVos and actual born children being kidnapped

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
You aren´t.

So what fanatical sect are you working for ? Go on, tell us, I dare ya´. Definitely not a traditional catholic so it has to be evangelical, connected to ? deVos ? Burleigh ? Drollinger ? That would be exciting, not so much if you are just some misogynyst saddo. Do tell, shouldn´t you be proud of whatever affiliations drive you to pretend you give a shite about a foetus in Ireland.

I´m still amazed....why would American and English random right wing extremists be interested in Irish matters ?

Considering the shite going on in your own countries, anyone would thing you´d be too busy.

Here´s a nice read for you, links to deVos and actual born children being kidnapped

You need to stop this trolling now or you will be threadbanned. VG is Irish. Not American. If you accuse him of being American again you will be removed from this thread.

Good2BBack

PI Member
You need to stop this trolling now or you will be threadbanned. VG is Irish. Not American. If you accuse him of being American again you will be removed from this thread.
Thank you for making it clear what the standards of moderation are on the board.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
It's painfully obvious that poster Good2BBack's brain is powered by hornby train engine electrical cables clipped to a lemon wedge.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Dr Mary Favier
Irish College of General Practitioners ICGP
#LestWeForget
Very little in the way of details. Just another egotistical "tearjerker" about one woman's struggle against the system and her feelings of elation when she received her first abortion tablets ( makes the hairs stand on end).

Naturally enough, the sad end to a human life and its journey to oblivion via the toilet doesn't get a mention.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Very little in the way of details. Just another egotistical "tearjerker" about one woman's struggle against the system and her feelings of elation when she received her first abortion tablets ( makes the hairs stand on end).

Naturally enough, the sad end to a human life and its journey to oblivion via the toilet doesn't get a mention.

I'm just wondering what man was so desperate to go near her. Surprised she didn't eat him too.

Anglophile

PI Member
Abortion is not safe.
Abortion is not care.
Abortion is not pro-woman.
Abortion is not pro-child.
Abortion is not health care.
Abortion is not pro-life.
Abortion is not pro-choice.
Abortion is not normal.
Abortion is not moral.
Abortion is not justice.