• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Pro Life Campaign - National and International News

Good2BBack

PI Member
Why are you, a globalist radical liberal on Political Irish? Is a foetus human? Yes? It’s easy to admit your crime against humanity with the killing of humans. Be honest with yourself. We’ll forgive you for your cruelty.
I am not Jewish, so referring to me as a globalist is stupid.

Why are you, an American, on an Irish forum?

Shouldn´t you be doing something about the plight of children in your own country ? Children in Ireland have a far better chance of life than your country.

Which despicable organisation is paying you to post on this forum ?

Anglophile

PI Member
I am not Jewish, so referring to me as a globalist is stupid.

Why are you, an American, on an Irish forum?

Shouldn´t you be doing something about the plight of children in your own country ? Children in Ireland have a far better chance of life than your country.

Which despicable organisation is paying you to post on this forum ?
Not necessarily - if they are in the womb. :rolleyes:

Good2BBack

PI Member
Not necessarily - if they are in the womb. :rolleyes:
at least we know you are not American despite your declaration of affiliation with the perfidious albion. An American would know that care for pregnant women is barely above third world countries unless among the lucky few with good private care. This is entirely in keeping with the institutional assault on underprivileged women in America.

If you were American and affiliated with some extremist evangelical or even more extreme traditional catholic cult, you would be without any moral standing.

Good2BBack

PI Member
The deliberate ignorance and denial of the Irish Probort..... :rolleyes::sick:
Pro abortion does not exist.

Just like moral evangelical does not exist. Just like moral traditional catholic does not exist.

Using lies to argue your cause serves nothing.

Anglophile

PI Member
at least we know you are not American despite your declaration of affiliation with the perfidious albion. An American would know that care for pregnant women is barely above third world countries unless among the lucky few with good private care. This is entirely in keeping with the institutional assault on underprivileged women in America.

If you were American and affiliated with some extremist evangelical or even more extreme traditional catholic cult, you would be without any moral standing.

Stop running off to the US - and face the facts in Ireland, today. (y)

Anglophile

PI Member
Pro abortion does not exist.

Just like moral evangelical does not exist. Just like moral traditional catholic does not exist.

Using lies to argue your cause serves nothing.

Not in your mind, at least - even though you are one who advocates it!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Good2BBack

PI Member
Not in your mind, at least - even though you are one who advocates it!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Nobody advocates abortion, except one example that i am aware of, the right wing and dead leader of Romania.

It´s hard to understand why you think ignorance and false assertions support your argument.

Top Bottom