Pro Life Campaign - National and International News

Anglophile

PI Member
Nobody is pro-abortion. People don´t eat meat for many reasons, not just animal welfare. Vegans choose not to eat animal products for a number of reasons and not just because of the clear and extreme distress of, for example, the cow being immediately seperated from the calf after birth or that male chicks go through a mechanical grinding machine. Doctors are often vegetarians and vegans and yet, will conduct the bloody work of cutting flesh, spilling blood, saw through bones and apparently without being disturbed because all surgery involves blood.

The fact that you paint abortion as a bloody brutal surgery suggests you are male, ignorant and a liar. If there is any flesh being cut, any blood being spilled, it is that of the woman. That woman that you clearly don´t care about.

And again, to ask, are there any Irish people on this forum? Why are Americans and English pushing their radical white supremacist agenda here ?
A disgusting Referendum was passed, in any event. o_O

Anglophile

PI Member
What is your question?

And please, do provide even a scintila of common sense when you explain wtf you are talking about that Irish politicians are forcing women to have abortions.

If you want to change the social welfare system to be supportive of children, then I agree with you.

I don´t care what you call a foetus in your womb. That´s your choice and nobody is challenging your right to do so.

It is also the right of every woman in Ireland the right to call anything in her body what she wants and the right to not be pregnant. You and your corrupt misogyny does not have a right to make decisions for any woman. Like it or not, it is the law. Unlike in America, you also don´t have the right to harass women getting to a clinic.

The right to kill the child is what you mean.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Is anyone Irish on this forum ? The referendum is over, the Irish people decided that women in Ireland can choose to be pregnant or not. There wasn´t a voting rights act in Ireland, whatever the American white supremacist reason is to attack disadvantaged women, it is not okay in Ireland.
Stop squirming and answer my question.

Is a human fetus, human?

Good2BBack

PI Member
Even probort Peter Boylan admitted that scientifically, human life begins at conception.
The only example of pro abortion that I am aware of is Romania, when it was a dictatorship. Liberal politics does not have that concept

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Why are you, an American, on an Irish forum ?
Why are you, a globalist radical liberal on Political Irish? Is a foetus human? Yes? It’s easy to admit your crime against humanity with the killing of humans. Be honest with yourself. We’ll forgive you for your cruelty.

Good2BBack

PI Member
A disgusting Referendum was passed, in any event. o_O
Yes, having American evangelicals and American traditional catholics interfere in Ireland´s affairs is disgusting...explains why you don´t care about the Russians supporting the trump coup.

Good2BBack

PI Member
I'll take your refusal to answer my simple question as a concession to the immutable scientific fact that a human fetus is a human.

Now, do you accept that part of the process of killing another human being requires that you first dehumanise him/her?

Yes or no?
Why would I waste my time talking with an American about abortion in Ireland ?

A country with DOUBLE the infant mortality rate compared to Ireland

A country responsible for hundreds of thousands of actual born children being displaced by your wars. Thousands of actual born children killed by the munitions your country sells to authoritarian regimes.

If your argument is morality, you lost that a long time ago.

Top Bottom