Pro Life Campaign - National and International News

Anglophile

PI Member
Hard to believe Bernadette Devlin was Campaigning to kill unborn Irish children in Belfast yesterday. Disgusting
Remember that abortion does happen in Northern Ireland already but she and SF want child abortion for any reason up to 24 weeks. She wants to bring in British companies to kill Irish babies whilst she shouts Brits Out
She supported the INLA murderers, and her own daughter was a bomber - so I'm not sure
why you are surprised.....:unsure:

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Thanks. They're just going to debate it then?

Why are they so eager to have it legalised?

Curiously, Labour got the foeticide sopher clamp biting (supported by Fish Wife & Co.) during the brexit disaster. I wonder were they hoping to score political brownie points with the folk up north, or is there something else going on that we're not seeing?

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member

Curiously, Labour got the foeticide sopher clamp biting (supported by Fish Wife & Co.) during the brexit disaster. I wonder were they hoping to score political brownie points with the folk up north, or is there something else going on that we're not seeing?
The British, SF, and PBP see the opportunity caused by the suspension of Stormont to get in the abortion and gay marriage by the back door.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The British, SF, and PBP see the opportunity caused by the suspension of Stormont to get in the abortion and gay marriage by the back door.
as does the DUP (though they'd never admit it)
The rally in Belfast last Saturday had Ian Paisely jr and Jim Wells. But no sign of Arlene Forster.

R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member

The campaign for unrestricted abortion in Ireland was in part driven by Brexit as mothers would find it more difficult to travel to the uk to kill their unwanted children or get abortion pills to abort their unwanted babies. The same may be said for the North. Maybe they think (or know) there will be a border between uk and ni ?

Top Bottom