Pro Life Campaign - National and International News

Ted

PI Member
Last edited:

Storybud2

PI Member
Funny sentence in that piece of reporting,, "Sexual and reproductive health rights" ??

Sexual ? ehh, no idea what that sh1t is about

Reproductive Health Rights = Lying Spin for dead human baby in a bucket ?

And people thought 1930's Germany or Russia was full of spinners and propaganda ? welcome to Ireland 2019, full of shi1thead lying politicians,

Like most problems in the world,, Africa does not need abortions , it needs jobs so all can be free to do what they want,

Jobs solve pretty much most of the problems in the world, social structure, independence for workers , little recruitment opportunities for crime gangs, civic duty and responsibility , etc,, plus , the wealthier a society gets and careers are in the making,, population numbers drop,

Lets be honest, Africa will never be an economic powerhouse on its own for obvious reasons, but it still should be Africa,

At the current rate, it will be China 2.0,, (and the Chinese will be in charge) , its not their Colony , yet ?? but it is getting there,,

People Before Profit and Sinn Fein will be sending the usual mob of dolers and wasters to protest anytime soon,,

But not on dole day,,

Anglophile

PI Member
Funny sentence in that piece of reporting,, "Sexual and reproductive health rights" ??

Sexual ? ehh, no idea what that sh1t is about

Reproductive Health Rights = Lying Spin for dead human baby in a bucket ?

And people thought 1930's Germany or Russia was full of spinners and propaganda ? welcome to Ireland 2019, full of shi1thead lying politicians,

Like most problems in the world,, Africa does not need abortions , it needs jobs so all can be free to do what they want,

Jobs solve pretty much most of the problems in the world, social structure, independence for workers , little recruitment opportunities for crime gangs, civic duty and responsibility , etc,, plus , the wealthier a society gets and careers are in the making,, population numbers drop,

Lets be honest, Africa will never be an economic powerhouse on its own for obvious reasons, but it still should be Africa,

At the current rate, it will be China 2.0,, (and the Chinese will be in charge) , its not their Colony , yet ?? but it is getting there,,

People Before Profit and Sinn Fein will be sending the usual mob of dolers and wasters to protest anytime soon,,

But not on dole day,,

'Reproductive rights' is liberal, Probort balls.

If a woman wants an abortion, reproduction has already occurred.....

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Conscientious objectors and pro-life clinicians are now being blacklisted for employment by state hospitals. :rolleyes:
So should I stop studying nursing. I do not wish to participate in such operations.
I have made my position very clear in my course to my other students and lecturers, which made me unpopular

A majouroty of the students in nursing voted for this sick law. Imagine that the people that are caring for the sick also support the killing of unborn life.

A child is a gift from God.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

PI Member
So should I stop studying nursing. I do wish to participate in such operations.
I have made my position very clear in my course to my other students and lecturers, which made me unpopular

A majouroty of the students in nursing voted for this sick law. Imagine that the people that are caring for the sick also support the killing of unborn life.

Sadly, it looks like you'll be bullied into violating your conscience. For you, it seems the process has already begun.
In most foreign hospitals the abortion shift is the most hated slot on the rota.

Esatdigiwank

PI Member
So should I stop studying nursing. I do wish to participate in such operations.
Pls correct what you said in the first paragraph - you of course do not wish...etc