Pro Choice - Vote Yes

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Rape, Serious medical implications, underage kids, or when the child will not survive.
RAPE ? etc. Could go under 'special cases'. They 'Could' of inserted it elsewhere. However, the Didn't..! Because They are Globalist Pawns..!!
What about the 97% ??? i.e. COMMERCIAL ABORTION, No Questions Asked.
#ME TOO........!

OP
OP
Repeal
RAPE ? etc. Could go under 'special cases'. They 'Could' of inserted it elsewhere. However, the Didn't..! Because They are Globalist Pawns..!!
What about the 97% ??? i.e. COMMERCIAL ABORTION, No Questions Asked.
#ME TOO........!
What are you showing us? An abortion in a different country that is not part of the new law that will be created in Ireland.

What a woman does to her own body is no fucking business of yours.
That part of it was none of my business, true, but when I'm asked to vote on killing the result of it, and my vote will protect thousands of innocent, otherwise undefended lives, for generations, it most certainly is my business, and that of every citizen of this benighted country, whatever you think about my right to vote on it, or think about the developing bodies of (girls) in the womb.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
No they’re not because they are not people. They are not considered people by the state until they have been born.
Yes they are. Never heard of the 8th amendment? There's a vote on it next week.

I thought you did the usual Snowflake thing and chickened out with the ignore button?

Top Bottom