Pro Choice - Vote Yes

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
No they’re not because they are not people. They are not considered people by the state until they have been born.
THEY ARE PEOPLE, NOT YET BORN, U are Dehumanizing them to Suit Yourself !
Who Are U to decide if they Get to Live, or Die ?? They are Not an Extension of YOUR Body. They are Another LIFE.
THIS LIFE IS THEIR ONLY LIFE. ....Month 3 is a fully Formed Fetus, with a growing Brain.
& U Forgot With 'a Soul'.
U are acting as if you're going to a Dental Appointment, to get a Tooth Removed.
U need some serious reflection on how You Value Yr Life, & how u value Another Life.
Yr Brains are Washed by Globalist OWNED Mass Media, towards a Throwaway Culture, like throwing out the Trash.............!

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
You have an issue with Gay people too? You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
I have no problem with Young Student being gay. But when him and his boyfriends show up at a NO march like they did last week and start acting the fool then I do have a problem with them.

OP
OP
Repeal

Repeal

PI Member
Threads
Here are the 170,216 reasons to Repeal the 8th amendment on Friday, May 25

A total of 170,216 women gave Irish addresses to abortion clinics in the UK during the period from 1980 to 2016.

It's an astonishing number.

Other women do not give their Irish addresses and some travel to other countries, (to The Netherlands, for example) to access abortion.
A recent study suggested that as many as five women a day could be using abortions pills ordered online. It is unlikely we will ever know exactly how many Irish citizens have chosen to have abortions since the 8th amendment was bought in, but some estimate a figure of 250,000.
So we know that there are at least 170,216 good reasons to repeal the 8th amendment in the forthcoming referendum, but here are ten more...
Here are the 170,216 reasons to Repeal the 8th amendment on Friday, May 25 | Her.ie

OP
OP
Repeal

Repeal

PI Member
Threads
Not true.
Kick a pregnant woman in the stomach and you will be charged with killing a baby under the Child Destruction Act. In both Ireland and the UK.
Can you show me any actual evidence to show when this has happened?

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
What are you showing us? An abortion in a different country that is not part of the new law that will be created in Ireland.
Are u joking.......? This happens every Hour, & is what yr Voting For: 'Commercial Abortion', No Questions Asked, UP to 3 Months.
The Fake Committee 'Could' of proposed Repeal+Pills to 1 Mth Max. + 4 'Special Cases', but did NOT, because they are Globalist Pawns, bribed. The members of the 'Citizen's Assembly' were also 'interviewed' in advance, they were Not Chosen at Random.
This is Agenda 21 for Ireland, & will be followed by Mass Migration to END Nation States.
Yr also giving a Globalist Pawn Government the Power to Extend the Limit, later on, & Legislate as they like., & Yr REMOVING the Rights of Another LIFE, for GOOD.

3 Mths ('rebranded' 12 Wks for Brainwash purposes), is a Fully Formed Fetus.
WEEK BY WEEK Here:
https://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-week-by-week

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Last edited:
Threads
How can you not feel compassion for a woman when you are willing to traumatise her for months, if not the rest of her life, in favour of something that at 12 weeks doesn’t even have a brain?

And even she gives that baby over to the state and it goes into the foster system with the risk of abuse and rape there? The mental issues that go with being ‘abandoned’ or ‘unwanted’? Would you call potentially ruining two lives a good thing?
do you know anyone who had a child put into a childrens home in 1982
that informs your position

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
I would not like to meet my maker having ended the life of an unborn for no other reason than social expediency........this will not be accepted

Threads
I'm really getting fed up of this bunch-of-cells/when-is-or-isnt-it-a-person line trotted out all the time by pro-aborts.

An abortion is a forceful intervention that prevents a life. End of. You can't hide from that.

When did we go from a "life growing inside" mentality, to a "unwanted growth" mentality, to be expunged as if it were some malignant cancerous tumor in there. Despicable attitude to the preborn.
we call it a flower and a thing of beauty that grows
they call it a weed that they want to kill

I know what side i want to be on

Top Bottom