• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Primetime hit-piece against Irish nationalists this evening - "The New Nationalism"

Good2BBack

PI Member

Yeah I am the one who is ignorant.....
First past the post puts conservatives in power with a minority, hardly an example of a working democracy, any decline in Britain is not an example of a liberal democracy in decline. Thanks for playing.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
At the boundary of Good Taste. Apparently.
First past the post puts conservatives in power with a minority, hardly an example of a working democracy, any decline in Britain is not an example of a liberal democracy in decline. Thanks for playing.
Having seen this post, and having my question about your seriousness answered, I won't be wasting my time replying to you

SwordOfStCatherine

Most of the world considers the UK to be a Liberal Democracy- if it is not a Liberal Democracy than I hate to think what France would count as in your eyes.

Maybe there are no "true" Liberal Democracies in your eyes?

Good2BBack

PI Member
Most of the world considers the UK to be a Liberal Democracy- if it is not a Liberal Democracy than I hate to think what France would count as in your eyes.

Maybe there are no "true" Liberal Democracies in your eyes?
There is nothing democratically liberal about the Tory government. Any government that is in power by actively collaborating with cambridge analytica is the very definition of not being a liberal democracy.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
What about men who are clever enough not to get hitched into slavery. Men who value themselves and their freedom, men who realise the odds are stacked against them in marriage?

I'd be inclined to value a bachelor as leader. It demonstrates a certain amount of shrewdness.
I'm not sure if you're just messin.

The great individualists with no children are and are going to be no match to the ideologically or ethnically cohesive groups invading the West. You know they laugh at us with our 'It's too expensive to have children' mentality, while they have 4 and 5.

'The future belong to those that show up.' Let's hope lots of Irish show up.

Marriage is not slavery and neither is fatherhood. If you genuinely believe that then I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on what even most post-hedonists believe is the best part of life.

That guy Roosh might be someone who would interest you. Used to be a hedonist ladies man now espouses the more traditional life.

Done For

Donator
PI Member

The great individualists with no children are and are going to be no match to the ideologically or ethnically cohesive groups invading the West. You know they laugh at us with our 'It's too expensive to have children' mentality, while they have 4 and 5.

Marriage is not slavery and neither is fatherhood. If you genuinely believe that then I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on what even most post-hedonists believe is the best part of life.

That guy Roosh might be someone who would interest you. Used to be a hedonist ladies man now espouses the more traditional life.
Morrissey as usual captures it better.

Irishman abroad

PI Member

Yes, I think I watched a video from that roosh guy. Total bellend was my opinion.

10 years ago I would've entertained having a family, but for some of us it's not the path God has chosen.
Nowadays, I just focus on myself. All my friends who are hitched have put on weight, are stressed out, depressed, disorientated, and slaves to a job, bar maybe one mate who cant function with having a partner.

I'm not sneering at those who have kids at.In fact I'm delighted to see friends and relatives procreate. In my view though (and experience), marriage is super risky. Like many men out there, I've opted out, and am dedicating my life to bettering myself, and being the best I can be. (No, not migtown, or whatever the phuck it's called).

El Chaval.

PI Member
What are the opinions here regarding interviews with RTE?
Do you think Gemma and John were right to refuse an interview and boycott, or should they get the message out.
It's tricky as they can ambush you.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
What are the opinions here regarding interviews with RTE?
Do you think Gemma and John were right to refuse an interview and boycott, or should they get the message out.
It's tricky as they can ambush you.
It's a good question and we now have a good case study.

Justin Barrett did it, Gemma, John and Rowan refused. I'm not saying they are all in the exact same position. However of the four I think Justin came out of it best. His answers were very smart and measured.

My own advice would be; do it, record your own version, know they're not your friend and they will try to make you look bad, prepare and keep cool.

Top Bottom