• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Primetime hit-piece against Irish nationalists this evening - "The New Nationalism"

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
I
*The homogenity of Ireland of the 80s and 90s will be seen as a golden age.
*Ireland children emigrated before during and increasingly since.
*Patriots in the 80s and 90s at least fought the british.. today they take their salaries, pensions and implement thier laws.. and go on thier bended knees to beg for the abortion of their children.
*Less criminal gombeens own and controlled everything than today, there was less privatization than today.
*Ireland had constituional protection for its children
*Ireland still held onto the features that made it a Nation
*The Irish People knew who they were and respected the history that made them.
*The Irish People were happy... seen in the fact the twice less likely to kill themselves as they are today.

People like you, in every generation, shit all over what Ireland was and is...but your "change" and "progress" is only ever worse than what went before and make the Irish People less happy.
Ireland had foreigners in the eighties, Just not the overwhelming numbers of today.
i lived in a house in ranelagh circa 1980 and there was a Libyan guy in the next room.
i met a nice Japanese girl in a club in harcourt street, oh where did the years go
my Brothers used to drink in a pub called 19o Connell and we’re friendly with a Zambian
pilot.
i was out in celbridge on evening looking for a street, the first person I asked was a Spanish student, I then asked another person who was also a Spanish student. The way the internet loons talk now you would think Ireland only had foreigners when the internet started, well I suppose that’s Where they get all their info from

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
I remember watching Eamon Carr of Horslips on some Pravda show around 88/89.. He said "Ireland is living in the 80s what the rest of the world was living in the 70s", we've had decades of low self-esteem being imprinted onto us.
I wonder what is wrong with these people, well I know what is wrong with them they don’t know how the rest of the world was doing in the 80s.
i do, because I lived in the UK and Ireland during this period, I came to Dublin in 1980 and had a great time, the pubs were buzzing, lots of irish dance halls, the Olympic, the national, the Irish club, the irene, and so on.
i was actually surprise that in Dublin in 1980 they had a 24hour shop, they had a lot more 1hour cleaners than Glasgow. The pubs were opened later than in Glasgow , in fact pubs shut in Glasgow in the 70s at 10 o clock and didn’t open on Sunday, I was too young to go then but we had a house full of lodgers of drank a lot.

now think about it, the pubs in Ireland were opened later than the pubs in Scotland, funny how the Catholic Church let them be open if it had such power.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
T
Nonsense, the economy of the 80 and 90s was better than any previous generation. If poverty makes abortion necessary then Ireland was never Pro-Life. Destroying the Nation and its values makes it inevitable. In ireland in 80s, there was enough people who still held the values of the Irish Nation that made abortion abhorrent to the people.
here is something a lot of people overlook when talking about immigration in Ireland in relation to england.
most Irish people were not immigrating to England , they were immigrating to big towns in England , London Birmingham Manchester etc, as were people in smaller areas of England emigrating to London manchester etc, as were people from Scotland moving to London and steel towns like Corby.
so the Irish were immigrating to London
and so were the english
so were the Welsh
so were the scousers
so were the Scots.
so ireland wasn’t any worse than these places

Done For

Donator
PI Member
The homosexuals don't have stable nuclear families? Are you one of them homophobes yourself?
No, he's right, it would exclude homosexuals (the surrealness of writing this in a country where our last 2 Ministers Of Children were gay!) I reject the term 'homophobic' though. I don't have an irrational fear of gays. I do though acknowledge that gays are different. Apparently so does the PC mob as they keep selecting them to lead us on children's affairs.

My logic is that having and more importantly rearing (yes black men you're meant to do that bit also - roughly double the average fatherless rate) is the most important maturing event in a person's life. If you haven't shown you're able to maintain and manage a stable nuclear family then you haven't evinced that you're able to make long term strategic decisions for a nation, well for my nation anyway. Other nations are free to adopt their own form of democracy or non-democracy as they see fit.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
No, he's right, it would exclude homosexuals (the surrealness of writing this in a country where our last 2 Ministers Of Children were gay!) I reject the term 'homophobic' though. I don't have an irrational fear of gays. I do though acknowledge that gays are different. Apparently so does the PC mob as they keep selecting them to lead us on children's affairs.

My logic is that having and more importantly rearing (yes black men you're meant to do that bit also - roughly double the average fatherless rate) is the most important maturing event in a person's life. If you haven't shown you're able to maintain and manage a stable nuclear family then you haven't evinced that you're able to make long term strategic decisions for a nation, well for my nation anyway. Other nations are free to adopt their own form of democracy or non-democracy as they see fit.
What about men who are clever enough not to get hitched into slavery. Men who value themselves and their freedom, men who realise the odds are stacked against them in marriage?

I'd be inclined to value a bachelor as leader. It demonstrates a certain amount of shrewdness.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I

Ireland had foreigners in the eighties, Just not the overwhelming numbers of today.
i lived in a house in ranelagh circa 1980 and there was a Libyan guy in the next room.
i met a nice Japanese girl in a club in harcourt street, oh where did the years go
my Brothers used to drink in a pub called 19o Connell and we’re friendly with a Zambian
pilot.
i was out in celbridge on evening looking for a street, the first person I asked was a Spanish student, I then asked another person who was also a Spanish student. The way the internet loons talk now you would think Ireland only had foreigners when the internet started, well I suppose that’s Where they get all their info from
Ireland had a tiny number of foreigners in the 80s.
Of course I can also relate anecdotes about my experiences with foreigners in the 80s but the very fact that after all this time I can recall an anecdote about each one is testament to how few there were.
Ireland was as homogenous a population as it is practically possible for a population to be.

And no Im not talking about Spanish students, there used to be armies of Spanish teenagers in Dublin in the 80s sent here by their parents to learn English as they viewed the Ireland of that era as a safe Catholic country. These however were here for weeks or months only and were not immigrants.

SwordOfStCatherine

Name a country that is predominantly a liberal democracy that is in decline ?

Name a country that is not predominantly a liberal democracy where you would want to live with a family of 5 children and doing your current job ?
England for example- the indigenous population is not reproducing, the indiegnous working class family has broken down, the Pakistanis there who used to respect the English now have among many of them a massive contempt for them based around the idea a lot of the time that they don't care about each other so why should anyone care about them? You have the return of actual food poverty and a quarter of fourteen year old girls engaging in physical self-harm as in slashing up their arms.

I could live very happily in Tunisia, Iran or Belarus in no particular order.

GodsDog

England for example- the indigenous population is not reproducing, the indiegnous working class family has broken down, the Pakistanis there who used to respect the English now have among many of them a massive contempt for them based around the idea a lot of the time that they don't care about each other so why should anyone care about them? You have the return of actual food poverty and a quarter of fourteen year old girls engaging in physical self-harm as in slashing up their arms.

Tunisia is not quite what it used to be. It is now increasingly an enclave for Jihadi types.
Don't think you'd get on too well with those fellas Sword.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
At the boundary of Good Taste. Apparently.

The elites in the UK have always had a naked and open contempt for the lower orders. The elites in Ireland get a pass on their contempt for the native working/under class. This needs to be a focus of attack, of push back. Call them out every time. When an English accented NGO talking head accuses the Irish of racism the fact that they are English and Elitist needs to be thrown back in their faces.
The Irish defending the elites will expose, and are exposing, themselves for what they are and what and who they serve. Make them understand what they are defending. Demoralise them with the truth

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The elites in the UK have always had a naked and open contempt for the lower orders. The elites in Ireland get a pass on their contempt for the native working/under class. This needs to be a focus of attack, of push back. Call them out every time. When an English accented NGO talking head accuses the Irish of racism the fact that they are English and Elitist needs to be thrown back in their faces.
The Irish defending the elites will expose, and are exposing, themselves for what they are and what and who they serve. Make them understand what they are defending. Demoralise them with the truth
Excellent Post.

Top Bottom