Predict the final number of unborn babies murdered in ireland in 2019

IrishJohn

PI Member
10k is the figure I heard.

I wonder if any of the young women getting abortions will be able to sue the state in the future for PTSD.

Some teenages wont fully understand what an abortion actually is, especially when "Doctors" won't even say the word abortion but "termination".

sighthound

PI Member
2000 max thats what was travelling to the uk annually. despite the voting for abortion, most decent irish people wouldnt have an abortion and the gils who are always getting knocked up are mostly working class and the working class still have basic family values. Its the rich girls who have abortions as they are mostly vacuous and vain and sexually experimental. Any sperms attaching are quickley disposed of and life is back to normal with in days and another designer handbag to compensate for the stress endured after an aspiration suction abortion at 7 weeks.

James Dawson

PI Member
The OP suggested that babies might be murdered so the answer is zero
Anyone who knows the first thing about the law would understand
I know that, I understood your answer in the first place.

I asked you a different question.

darkhorse3

PI Member
I know that, I unsterstood you're answer in the first place.

I asked you a different question.
Sure, but you can't put a specific date or age of that
Pregnancy is very traumatic on womens bodies can cause all kinds of complications as it goes along
There are millions of reasons why the mother might have to save her own life rather than continue with it
Desperately sadly as it is

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The OP suggested that babies might be murdered so the answer is zero
Anyone who knows the first thing about the law would understand
And you having a go at me on another thread for saying some depressed people need a shoe up the hole. You fucking knobend. You're first for the involuntary euthanasia ward when Sitt Fein take power motherfucker.

Top Bottom