Predict Gemma's amount of First preference votes

El Chaval.

PI Member
I thought Hermann would of done better than 2 thousand or so votes.
I think name and face recognition is the problem.
He's a Derry mucker standing in Dublin with a brand new party.
5 years ago the leader of VOX in Spain was polling at 0.5%, but now is hovering around 10%.
I personally would like to see local, well known people stand. Someone like Niall Boylan or Hook standing as Independents would do extremely well. Likewise that bus driver who spoke out against the Unions.
Hermann needs to keep chipping away. More videos. More protests etc.
Tiocfaidh ar la.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I think name and face recognition is the problem.
He's a Derry mucker standing in Dublin with a brand new party.
5 years ago the leader of VOX in Spain was polling at 0.5%, but now is hovering around 10%.
I personally would like to see local, well known people stand. Someone like Niall Boylan or Hook standing as Independents would do extremely well. Likewise that bus driver who spoke out against the Unions.
Hermann needs to keep chipping away. More videos. More protests etc.
Tiocfaidh ar la.
He should order his big profile members to merge with the National Party and try and seriously get people into the Dail.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
The shitlibs are mass reporting Gemma tweets. She's shadow-banned on twitter I think.

She should be careful with the tweets. These monkeys are just looking for an excuse to ban her.

I noticed she's been re-tweeting Lana Lokteff and Mark Collett and people like that. They must be going ape over that.

She should re-tweet David Duke for the craic. They would go into spasms of outrage.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
It's all about strategy. You gotta go Paddy Power patriot style and make people turn heads and gasp.

Kelly seems to have exhausted his warchest with his billboards or counted on Casey to fund him. But Casey adjusted his view and went off to do his own thing apparently leaving Kelly in the lurch.

Gemma did stuff that was interesting with buses and her planes.

But you really gotta stand out and make it so that big media are forced to report you.

What you shouldn't do is campaign according to main party templates or stick to old campaign habits. That stuff has gotta end.

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
I got the feeling that the media were terrified about giving GO'D any oxygen at all, as they feared it would ignite her campaign. They have learned some lessons from the Casey experience.

RTE know that if they start reporting 'islamophobic' or 'racist' candidate, it immediately generates interest and people look into it and think 'Jesus.. I agree with a lot of that'.

The media strategy is to starve GO'D of oxygen and not mention her at all.

valamhic

PI Member
It's all about strategy. You gotta go Paddy Power patriot style and make people turn heads and gasp.

Kelly seems to have exhausted his warchest with his billboards or counted on Casey to fund him. But Casey adjusted his view and went off to do his own thing apparently leaving Kelly in the lurch.

But you really gotta stand out and make it so that big media are forced to report you.

What you shouldn't do is campaign according to main party templates or stick to old campaign habits. That stuff has gotta end.
People are worried about today's unsolved murders and can buy bottled water. They are not interested in 1960 missing persons
or dodgy tap water. She is a dictator we want a leader, not an investigator

Jim

PI Member
The shitlibs are mass reporting Gemma tweets. She's shadow-banned on twitter I think.

She should be careful with the tweets. These monkeys are just looking for an excuse to ban her.

I noticed she's been re-tweeting Lana Lokteff and Mark Collett and people like that. They must be going ape over that.

She should re-tweet David Duke for the craic. They would go into spasms of outrage.
If she Tweets anything by David Duke , they will go of their trolleys, not that many of the Dolly Parton fans would know who he was, they would just be told "David Duke bad man ", that all the parrots would need to be told about him. Agree she should do it for the craic, as every time people stand up to these evil bastards , it give others confidence to speak out also.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
What were Lega doing in Italy at grass roots that got them surging?

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member

Probably early days but do we have any stats on what Dublin constituencies Gem/Herm/Ben received the most votes.

Presumably JB/NP will be analyzing similar across the country.