Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Predict Gemma's amount of First preference votes

valamhic

PI Member
Do you have a photo of that?
He would hardly post it if it wasn't true. It takes too much effort to provide proofs.

Gemma will need to change her approach and not be so dogmatic. I wonder does she know where her best votes came from? As of now she
will get no more than half a quota anywhere.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
Reactions: Ted

valamhic

PI Member
That FG are about as far away from 'far right' as you can get. They're basically a centre left globohomo party.
I don't agree, their voters are conservative well to dos, but they elected representatives are full scale cultural Marxist.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I don't agree, their voters are conservative well to dos, but they elected representatives are full scale cultural Marxist.
That being the case, can they do what Farage did to the Conservatives. FG could just disappear , rather than the FF fade away.

valamhic

PI Member
If Gemma didn't stand you'd imagine he'd have taken a huge % of her vote. Hermann not having Irexit on the ballot killed his campaign to the general public.
Neither Gemma nor Herman were contactable by phone. They did not engage with supporters. Gemma refused to talk with me after one of her
meetings this year. Neither hard registered as political parties. For those who say these canditates can't talk to everyone, I say they can and must. They were not the Taoiseach and even the taoiseach manages to talk to everyone.

Gemma is a journalist using the same material as Joe Duffy in his whineline programme. She was hoping to be a politician which is a completely different thing.

valamhic

PI Member
That being the case, can they do what Farage did to the Conservatives. FG could just disappear , rather than the FF fade away.
These parties have discovered how to show one face to voters and another to Soros. This works well in Ireland because the Irish
are not very bright. Politics has been polarized throughout Europe with a rise of the Greens and populists. The axe of climate change is forcing this divide. Voters either believe it or not. FG did best of all parties this time,

Top Bottom